Thread: Is anyone going to the Cherry Festival in Traverse City this week?

Family Membership, St. Helen, Michigan, USA

Is anyone going to the Cherry Festival in Traverse City this week?

I'll be there Tues. and Weds. Maybe we can meet-up! If So!!!

When you live up here you avoid that place like the Plague. I wish you well and hope you have a great time Sam. I am going to have a relaxing weekend on the property here, play with my Ham radio and see how many 10 meter contacts I can get. Take care.
    Exo 22:2 "If anyone catches a thief breaking in and hits him so that he dies, he is not guilty of murder.
    Luke 22:36: "Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." Luk 11:21 "When a strong man, with all his weapons ready, guards his own house, all his belongings are safe.

Hudsonville , Michigan, USA
    Glad to see that you have returned, Bailenforcer. BTW, he is correct in that anyone who lives around TC tries to avoid it. I've OCd at the festival but it has been a while. I do know that TC itself is pretty "anti", especially compared to outlying areas. I definitely wouldn't go without a recorder... but the current state of things tells me that I wouldn't go OC anywhere in Michigan without my recorder running.
    Giving up our liberties for safety is the one sure way to let the violent among us win.

"Though defensive violence will always be a 'sad necessity' in the eyes of men of principle, it would be still more unfortunate if wrongdoers should dominate just men." -Saint Augustine

Disclaimer I am not a lawyer! Please do not consider anything you read from me to be legal advice.