• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Is anyone going to the Cherry Festival in Traverse City this week?

Bailenforcer

When you live up here you avoid that place like the Plague. I wish you well and hope you have a great time Sam. I am going to have a relaxing weekend on the property here, play with my Ham radio and see how many 10 meter contacts I can get. Take care.

DrTodd

Michigan Moderator
Glad to see that you have returned, Bailenforcer. BTW, he is correct in that anyone who lives around TC tries to avoid it. I've OCd at the festival but it has been a while. I do know that TC itself is pretty "anti", especially compared to outlying areas. I definitely wouldn't go without a recorder... but the current state of things tells me that I wouldn't go OC anywhere in Michigan without my recorder running.