Thread: Funny Anti gun video

Funny Anti gun video

Yepper, they're about as serious as a heart attack with this one!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y20B-...eature=related

Makes me wonder if crossbreed makes an IWB for my remmy 870 tac .

Wow, that was a lot of guns, awesome!!! The video happens to ignore all of the other options to conceal a firearm that don't require a belt. Belly bands, ankle holsters, lanyard holsters, etc.
    "When seconds count between living or dying, the police are only minutes away."

Who are they trying to kid? First of all, you could hear that kid coming, and he had to have about 10 pounds or better in arms. He would have been walking a bit different!
    The purpose of fighting is to win,
    there is no victory in defense.
    The sword is more important than the shield,
    and skill is more important than either.
    The final weapon is the brain,
    all else is supplemental.

Cassville Area -Twelve Miles From Anything, Wisconsin, USA
    Eeeuuu! I bet those last two he dug out don't smell too good....
    Dave
    45ACP-For when you care enough to send the very best-
    Fight for "Stand Your Ground " legislation!

WI DA Gerald R. Fox:
    "These so-called 'public safety' laws only put decent law-abiding citizens at a dangerous disadvantage when it comes to their personal safety, and I for one am glad that this decades-long era of defective thinking on gun issues is over..."

Remember: Don't make old People mad. We don't like being old in the first place, so it doesn't take much to piss us off.

It would be easier to carry more ammo than all those firearms.
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

I was torn between voting for it because it was so funny,
    and against it because the people who made it meant it to be serious & they're SO off base.

Looks like he's pretty young to possess firearms (unless there's a parent standing by),
    and it looks like that video was made IN a school...
    Wonder if they got permission from the sup't or board or whoever, to get around the federal school zone felony?
    And the kid was pointing a lot of those guns at the camera!
    Didn't lock any of them open, either.

BTW, I wonder where they got all of those... lost & found?
    Last edited by MKEgal; 07-02-2011 at 07:55 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by MLK, Jr
    The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort & convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge & controversy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MSG Laigaie
    Citizenship is a verb.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proverbs 27:12
    A prudent person foresees the danger ahead and takes precautions.
    The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proverbs 31:17
    She dresses herself with strength and makes her arms strong.

Founder's Club Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MKEgal View Post
    SNIP it looks like that video was made IN a school...
    Wonder if they got permission from the sup't or board or whoever, to get around the federal school zone felony?
    Great point!

I didn't know school principals had authority to suspend state or federal law. Hoist the gun-controllers with their own petard--criminal charges need to be filed against the student, school officials, videographer, and any other co-conspirators involved or present.

This is like that video where a southern police officer shows how easy it is to make meth by actually making meth for a TV news crew. No word on indictments against the cop for manufacturing drugs.
    Last edited by Citizen; 07-02-2011 at 08:05 PM.

I've seen this video before and it is just silly. Not to mention the guy pointed all those firearms at the people in the room and did not work the actions of any of them to show that they are unloaded. Quite bad gun handling and like some have said I hope he got permission from the school.

Cassville Area -Twelve Miles From Anything, Wisconsin, USA
    Geez, he forgot the rocket launcher and the flame thrower....
    Dave
    45ACP-For when you care enough to send the very best-
    Fight for "Stand Your Ground " legislation!

WI DA Gerald R. Fox:
    "These so-called 'public safety' laws only put decent law-abiding citizens at a dangerous disadvantage when it comes to their personal safety, and I for one am glad that this decades-long era of defective thinking on gun issues is over..."

Remember: Don't make old People mad. We don't like being old in the first place, so it doesn't take much to piss us off.

Regular Member paul@paul-fisher.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Citizen View Post
    I didn't know school principals had authority to suspend state or federal law.
    They do. The Federal GFSZ basically has wording like 'with permission from school' as an exception. So.... If the school play had guns, they could do it. If the school had a range, they could as well. Also, I believe my son's high school had archery as part of their gym class.

I did see that some time ago, and thought to myself... How many times were the kids in my high-school carrying a shotgun down the leg of their pants... That video is so ridiculous...
    "I don't really care for "cream cheese"..."

Pretty dumb video. But, the kid did pretty well at keeping his booger finger off the bang stick - except for the Tec-9. I had to freeze frame it, but it did appear to me that at least part of that booger finger touched the bang stick.
    My cats support the Second Amendment. NRA Life Member, NRA Instructor: Pistol, Rifle, & Personal Protection - NRA Certified Range Safety Officer, Utah BCI Certified Concealed Firearm Permit Instructor.
    "Permission Slips" from Utah, Pennsylvania, Nevada, Arizona, and Florida. _ Verily, thou shalt not fiddle with thine firearm whilst in the bathroom stall, lest thine spouse seek condolences from thine friends.