• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Funny Anti gun video

thebigsd

Founder's Club Member
Wow, that was a lot of guns, awesome!!! The video happens to ignore all of the other options to conceal a firearm that don't require a belt. Belly bands, ankle holsters, lanyard holsters, etc.

wild boar

Who are they trying to kid? First of all, you could hear that kid coming, and he had to have about 10 pounds or better in arms. He would have been walking a bit different!

MKEgal

I was torn between voting for it because it was so funny,
and against it because the people who made it meant it to be serious & they're SO off base.

Looks like he's pretty young to possess firearms (unless there's a parent standing by),
and it looks like that video was made IN a school...
Wonder if they got permission from the sup't or board or whoever, to get around the federal school zone felony?
And the kid was pointing a lot of those guns at the camera!
Didn't lock any of them open, either.

BTW, I wonder where they got all of those... lost & found?

Last edited:

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
SNIP it looks like that video was made IN a school...
Wonder if they got permission from the sup't or board or whoever, to get around the federal school zone felony?

Great point!

I didn't know school principals had authority to suspend state or federal law. Hoist the gun-controllers with their own petard--criminal charges need to be filed against the student, school officials, videographer, and any other co-conspirators involved or present.

This is like that video where a southern police officer shows how easy it is to make meth by actually making meth for a TV news crew. No word on indictments against the cop for manufacturing drugs.

Last edited:

smithman

I've seen this video before and it is just silly. Not to mention the guy pointed all those firearms at the people in the room and did not work the actions of any of them to show that they are unloaded. Quite bad gun handling and like some have said I hope he got permission from the school.

paul@paul-fisher.com

I didn't know school principals had authority to suspend state or federal law.

They do. The Federal GFSZ basically has wording like 'with permission from school' as an exception. So.... If the school play had guns, they could do it. If the school had a range, they could as well. Also, I believe my son's high school had archery as part of their gym class.

Mlutz

I did see that some time ago, and thought to myself... How many times were the kids in my high-school carrying a shotgun down the leg of their pants... That video is so ridiculous...

jpm84092

Pretty dumb video. But, the kid did pretty well at keeping his booger finger off the bang stick - except for the Tec-9. I had to freeze frame it, but it did appear to me that at least part of that booger finger touched the bang stick.