• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open Carry Discount on Fireworks at Muckleshoots

oldkim

This was posted on another site so I thought it would get more use here :banana:

open carry discount on fireworks@ ABSOLUTE POWER
We are located up on MUCKLESHOOT INDIAN RESERVATION, across from the smoke shop/bingo hall stop light (Muckleshoot Plaza).
We will give $10.00 off per $100.00 spent when you show up and are exercising your freedom to open carry on the 3rd and 4th of July. We are making screaming deals, and have some really LOUD stuff. Our stand is in the horse shoe by the lighting area, and there is always someone blowin' off something, so stop by, say hi, and blow some stuff up. My name is Travis, tall/bald and wearin' the fnh 5.7.
http://seattleguns.net/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=47494

Have a safe and Great 4th! :monkey

Disclaimer for me... I do not know the laws governing an "Indian Reservation" so far from the post it appears the guy is OC'ing there with no problems but that doesn't mean anything... So make sure you know the laws since you are the one OC'ing. This was posted as informational.

Last edited:

amlevin

This was posted on another site so I thought it would get more use here :banana:

http://seattleguns.net/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=47494

Have a safe and Great 4th! :monkey

Disclaimer for me... I do not know the laws governing an "Indian Reservation" so far from the post it appears the guy is OC'ing there with no problems but that doesn't mean anything... So make sure you know the laws since you are the one OC'ing. This was posted as informational.

If the poster was selling fireworks from a stand on the Reservation it's safe to assume that he is a Tribal Member. Probably has permission from ALL the Chief's.