Thread: Open Carry Group's

Open Carry Group's

Hello everyone, I recently OC'd from tigard all threw portland on tri-met with no complaints or police altercations..By the way I am a washington resident with a CHL, an was wondering if Portland had any Open Carry Groups that wouldn't mind occasionally going out an exercising our rights??

Hej YBM...be careful in Portland. OR does not recognize WA CPL and Portland has restrictions that apply to anyone that does not have an OR CPL. Make sure you read up on OR Law before you try it again.

Quote Originally Posted by hermannr View Post
    Hej YBM...be careful in Portland. OR does not recognize WA CPL and Portland has restrictions that apply to anyone that does not have an OR CPL. Make sure you read up on OR Law before you try it again.
    oregon DOES issue ccw to residents of surrounding states who are frequent travelers to oregon, perhaps the op is in that category?

I'm sorry if I confused you guy's..What I actually meant is that I am a washington county resident, I live in Tigard,OR.

Quote Originally Posted by Teddybearfrmhell View Post
    oregon DOES issue ccw to residents of surrounding states who are frequent travelers to oregon, perhaps the op is in that category?
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungBlackMale View Post
    I'm sorry if I confused you guy's..What I actually meant is that I am a washington county resident, I live in Tigard,OR.
    nevermind

Quote Originally Posted by YoungBlackMale View Post

Ok, that makes me feel better. More power to you YBM...I am a WA resident, and for several years our oldest daughter and her husband were students at UO in Eugene, and I know we had to have OR permits so we could carry through Portland Locked, loaded and holstered. Eugene wasn't too gun friendly either if I remember correctly. Daughter and SIL are in TX (husband is working on his PhD) now, daughter doesn't like the CC only down there.

Carry on