• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Interesting OC experience today...good and not so good...

XD40-OD

Campaign Veteran
Wait.

She TOUCHED your firearm? :question::question:

That's bout the time you interpose your body, free up your strong arm, look her in the eye and say "get away from me before I call the cops". :mad:

Better yet, actually call them and have her arrested. That's what she was psyching herself up to do to you.

This ^^^^^^^^^^^

No one reaches towards my sidearm

Passive101

It sounds like you were respectful to me. No need to move. It's not your problem if she's offended by something legal. It's her problem and she can move if she wants to.

paul@paul-fisher.com

As I said at Lizzie's the other night. The second I get my permit and November 1st rolls around, I plan on going to Madison and OC'ing into the Capital and going to my Senators office, My Representative's office, the Governor's office and the Lt. Governor's office and shaking as many hands as possible.

This all assumes they don't post.

springfield 1911

Founder's Club Member
Well this does fit into my perception that the 4th of july celebrations have become more of an act of symbollism over substance, the true reason has been lost by the populace.

Job well done you have nothing to be ashamed of , but those who approached you should.

GlockRDH

As I said at Lizzie's the other night. The second I get my permit and November 1st rolls around, I plan on going to Madison and OC'ing into the Capital and going to my Senators office, My Representative's office, the Governor's office and the Lt. Governor's office and shaking as many hands as possible.

This all assumes they don't post.

..let me know.. ill go with you.. :)