• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Carried Concealed....Decided to OC as much as feasable....It's tooo F N hot!!!

JesseL

much like the corrupt towns in Arizona that are illegally trying to ban free speech.

Plural? I'm aware of one town like that, and it's barely a wide spot in the road.

, as well as pistols in personal motor vehicles than your Arizona!

We have restrictions on pistols in motor vehicles? I haven't heard about them. You're going to have to provide a citation for that.

George Mann

Plural? I'm aware of one town like that, and it's barely a wide spot in the road.

Quartzsite and another town I can't remember the name of.

We have restrictions on pistols in motor vehicles? I haven't heard about them. You're going to have to provide a citation for that.

Restrictions for those 18-20, and having to notify an officer of being armed during a legal stop. It's all clearly stated in the ARS.

On top of that, we have no undue restrictions on OC where alcohol is sold or served!

AZkopper

Whole towns banning free speech? Likening places like Denver and Boulder (and who knows where else) to Quartzsite is silly.

Quartzsite is a flyspeck of 3,600 people, miles from anywhere; where the Town Council, Town Manager, and Chief of Police are all corrupt and breaking AZ laws about open meetings, as well as apparently embezzelling funds and in panic mode trying to cover it up. No one gets arrested for speaking out on the streets.

That does not compare to the Largest cities in Colorado legally, and court approved, denying Constitutional Rights to Citizens of the united states of America, in violation of both the united states Constitution and the Colorado Constitution.

Malcolm

Everything being said about Colorado and Arizona....I just moved from New York. If were going to talk down on a state about its 2A rights. lets make it count.

God bless Arizona.

-NY was involuntary. military.

Phxbluesman

KBCraig

Its sad. Quartzsite used to be one of the free-est places I had ever been. Been overrun by Californians.

Quartzsite has stepped it up: first free speech, now they're confiscating firearms.

http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=326601

....where Town Councilman Joe Winslow has prompted the seizure of guns from local gem dealer and online entrepreneur Michael Roth because Roth allegedly glared at the councilman, blocked his entrance to Town Hall and called him a "turd."

Phoenix David