• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Firearm fantasies not likely to end well...

jpm84092

images

and that's a tame one....:p

me too!

paul@paul-fisher.com

They simply arrested the guy, confiscated his weapon, recorded the serial number of mine, and then gave me a ride home.

Hope you understand, every time they do that, it is counted as a 'crime gun'. So.... if, for example, you bought it from Badger Guns, that counted against them when the MPD keeps saying that they sell the most 'crime guns'.

Don't let them look at your gun.

oak1971

That article is a waste of bandwidth. Lefitist moron has no facts or experience and resorts to the favorite tools of idiot lefites everywhere...fear and exaggeration.

M

McX

unless there are cheeseburgers involved, i'm not covering anyone's 6.

wild boar

Don't do this...

Well, there is a heck of a lot of truth in that. I've been robbed twice (lived on the East side of Milwaukee for many years). First time almost got me killed because I didn't have my wallet or my gun. Second time it happened was a few weeks after that. Ended up bagging myself a bad guy with a stolen piece (turns out it wasn't loaded either). I was able to do exactly (more or less) what Boar described, and was able to restrain the guy until the police showed up.

Didn't get a lick of grief from them in regards to my 45. They simply arrested the guy, confiscated his weapon, recorded the serial number of mine, and then gave me a ride home.

without the ability to respond with the intent to go all the way hand to hand. This can be very personal, and a hell of a lot harder than pulling a trigger. The fact that Mr Maassen survived took a very strong desire to. I trust your knowledge sir, on your six. boar out. GOOD ON YOU!

wild boar

When your use to having your posts...

Pointing out that redundant statement was it self an exercise in redundancy.:p

...concedered as the utterance of a "FNG" out of the loop,a man responds in his defense.I do apologize to Joe, and to you sir, your views are always welcome. I can't begin to describe just how thought provoking they are. Thank you for your kind words. boar out