• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Which one of you was this?

castiel

shootingrange.jpg

Standing between the 50 and 100 yard targets shooting toward your car at the 100 yard target?

I know you were the only one there until I got there but come on! Build a portable target stand and go use the berms like normal people do.

NMBill

Don't Worry

This is what Darwin's Theory of Natural Selection is all about. Let's hope this one hasn't had a chance to procreate and pass on these dysfunctional genes. LOL.