Thread: STL Dinner on Sunday 7-10-2011

STL Dinner on Sunday 7-10-2011

Since the next Chevy's event is scheduled for Sunday 7-17-2011 in STL we are trying to coordinate something for this Sunday. Bandana's in St Peters may be a good location to meet. I just sent an email to the corporate office of Bandana's to get their official stance on CC & OC where it is legal to do so. Will let you know what their response is.

Quote Originally Posted by Morpheus97 View Post
    Since the next Chevy's event is scheduled for Sunday 7-17-2011 in STL we are trying to coordinate something for this Sunday. Bandana's in St Peters may be a good location to meet. I just sent an email to the corporate office of Bandana's to get their official stance on CC & OC where it is legal to do so. Will let you know what their response is.
    If we are getting together for breakfast the 9th at JJ's.... and I'm in for that I don't think two days ina row is such is good idea. I assume you are deleting this one?
    If you pull it, you use it. If you pull it and you don't use it, you've done some thing wrong and you might not get another chance. Think about it before you pack it!
    I worked 24/7 for 2A OC rights! Don't like what I did? Try it yourself, it was my full time job!
    Certified NRA Range Safety Officer - RSO

Quote Originally Posted by mspgunner View Post
    If we are getting together for breakfast the 9th at JJ's.... and I'm in for that I don't think two days ina row is such is good idea. I assume you are deleting this one?
    I heard back from the CEO of Bandana's yesterday. They do not have a policy against CC or OC in their restaurants.

I agree that events two days in a row is not ideal. If everyone is up for breakfast on Saturday instead of dinner on Sunday then I'll cancel this event.

Quote Originally Posted by mspgunner View Post
    Which JJ's?

I heard back from the CEO of Bandana's yesterday. They do not have a policy against CC or OC in their restaurants.

I agree that events two days in a row is not ideal. If everyone is up for breakfast on Saturday instead of dinner on Sunday then I'll cancel this event.
    Saturday it is.. The JJs in St. Charles.
    If you pull it, you use it. If you pull it and you don't use it, you've done some thing wrong and you might not get another chance. Think about it before you pack it!
    I worked 24/7 for 2A OC rights! Don't like what I did? Try it yourself, it was my full time job!

What time is everyone meeting Saturday?
    Last edited by xdmcompact; 07-07-2011 at 07:40 PM. Reason: spell check.

Quote Originally Posted by xdmcompact View Post
    what time is everyone meeting saturday?
    9:00 am

Doing a head count or just show up if you can?

Quote Originally Posted by xdmcompact View Post
    Doing a head count or just show up if you can?
    For JJs in St. Charles... I'll be there. I invited over 50 people who "SAY" they are interested in OC... They never show though. I tell 'em about this site, they never seem to get here. Hard to say how many will show. I believe the 4 who have said yes will show.

I don't think I ever officially said that I would be there Saturday morning, so to be sure consider this my official "yes".

I don't think I ever officially said that I would be there Saturday morning, so to be sure consider this my official "yes".
    I certainly hope so....

Unless something comes up I will be there.