• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

STL Dinner on Sunday 7-10-2011

Morpheus97

Since the next Chevy's event is scheduled for Sunday 7-17-2011 in STL we are trying to coordinate something for this Sunday. Bandana's in St Peters may be a good location to meet. I just sent an email to the corporate office of Bandana's to get their official stance on CC & OC where it is legal to do so. Will let you know what their response is.

mspgunner

Since the next Chevy's event is scheduled for Sunday 7-17-2011 in STL we are trying to coordinate something for this Sunday. Bandana's in St Peters may be a good location to meet. I just sent an email to the corporate office of Bandana's to get their official stance on CC & OC where it is legal to do so. Will let you know what their response is.

If we are getting together for breakfast the 9th at JJ's.... and I'm in for that I don't think two days ina row is such is good idea. I assume you are deleting this one?

Morpheus97

If we are getting together for breakfast the 9th at JJ's.... and I'm in for that I don't think two days ina row is such is good idea. I assume you are deleting this one?

I heard back from the CEO of Bandana's yesterday. They do not have a policy against CC or OC in their restaurants.

I agree that events two days in a row is not ideal. If everyone is up for breakfast on Saturday instead of dinner on Sunday then I'll cancel this event.

mspgunner

I heard back from the CEO of Bandana's yesterday. They do not have a policy against CC or OC in their restaurants.

I agree that events two days in a row is not ideal. If everyone is up for breakfast on Saturday instead of dinner on Sunday then I'll cancel this event.

Saturday it is.. The JJs in St. Charles.

mspgunner

Doing a head count or just show up if you can?

For JJs in St. Charles... I'll be there. I invited over 50 people who "SAY" they are interested in OC... They never show though. I tell 'em about this site, they never seem to get here. Hard to say how many will show. I believe the 4 who have said yes will show.