Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Travelling to MN

  1. #1
    Regular Member Yooper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Houghton County, Michigan, USA

    Travelling to MN

    Can you guys help me out? Later this month I'll be headed out west on vacation, I'll be entering MN in Duluth, heading down 35 to Albert Lea, and then 90 west to SD. Can someone point me to a government website (AG, State Police, etc) that shows the "gun free zones", and also something confirming that my MI CPL is valid. I try to carry copies of government websites with me for the states I'm visiting....just in case.

    Any other help would be appreciated.

    Rand Paul 2016

  2. #2
    Regular Member robdoar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    The Bureau Of Criminal Apprehension (part of the Dept. of Public Safety) handles all things PTC and Reciprocity.

    I think the link you want is:

    It's not working for me right now... That may be due to the Gov't Shutdown.

    The BCA is still open, you may be able to have them fax something to you....

    Minnesota Department of Public Safety
    444 Cedar Street
    Saint Paul, Minnesota 55101
    Phone: (651) 282-6565
    Last edited by robdoar; 07-06-2011 at 07:00 AM.
    Political Director - MN Gun Owners Caucus/PAC
    NRA Instructor (BP, PPITH, PPOTH, Shotshell + Metallic Reloading, RSO)
    Certified Glock Armorer - Permit to Carry Instructor - Aegis Outdoors

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts