Thread: on my way home

on my way home

i've been in New Mexico playing minor league baseball, but i suffered a broken leg last week, so i will be on my way home to Florida in the next week to test the waters on the word "briefly". i will be wearing a leg brace with a walker, along with my OWB serpa holster for my glock 26. maybe my leather holster. not sure yet. but believe you me- i will be testing the waters.

doubt is a distraction from reality. fear is acknowledging doubt as reality.

it's time to tap in to a higher reality; the one you were made for.

Suwannee County, FL
    There have been no known LEO encounters or verifiable MWAG calls over it, yet. So don't get too special about what you think 'briefly' means. Just because some of us have used a broad definition, and not been busted for it, does not mean you are assured anything of the sort. I would recommend to err on the side of caution.

I 'briefly' exposed my concealed firearm for over an hour on a friend's farm the other day. Introduced a very unpleasant new horse. I didn't need the hassle of sweating all over my gun. It was not as 'brief' as some forms of brevity, but more than others... Which form of brevity the law intends is not defined. After concealing for more years than I've been 'allowed' to even own a gun, I think it was pretty brief. Comparatively speaking... And one must compare when using a relative term, which 'briefly' is...

Yay statute of limitations... :-p

My choices are mine and I do no harm.
    Last edited by ixtow; 07-06-2011 at 10:07 AM.
    "The fourth man's dark, accusing song had scratched our comfort hard and long..."

"Be not intimidated ... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your Liberties by any pretense of Politeness, Delicacy, or Decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for Hypocrisy, Chicanery, and Cowardice." - John Adams

Tyranny with Manners is still Tyranny.