• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Survived, what was done, when, and why...

wild boar

This thread is for all of you to share your real life experiences in crime intervention,and self protection. This will be invaluable information for all readers of this forum. Not only will you be helping your fellow OC/CC members, but the public. Please, for the sake of positive opinion, tell the people of Wisconsin how your actions of OC/CC turned you from victims to survivors. Don't be modest, this is far to important, and can only advance the righteous ideal we all worked for, and support.

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
Did you miss http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?136-True-Tales-of-Self-Defense ?

And lots of folks are waiting for their court case or the statute of limitations to end before putting up meaningful details.

I'm really wondering about Wisconsin and how things will go with your new-found permission to carry discretely ("concealed" has been given such a nasty, negative connotation) as opposed to your long history of being able to OC. At times it seems like folks somehow believe a gun that nobody can see is somehow eleventy times more powerful and a bigger deterrent against crime victimization than one carried openly.

stay safe.

davegran

Cassville Area -Twelve Miles From Anything, Wiscon

I'm really wondering about Wisconsin and how things will go with your new-found permission to carry discretely ("concealed" has been given such a nasty, negative connotation)....

stay safe.[/QUOTE]"Discrete Carry"; I like it. Sounds very non-redneck. Much better than, "Surprise! Carry"; or "What you can't see can't hurt you Carry", or "I've got something in my pants for you Carry".... :monkey

Last edited:

Lurchiron

This thread is for all of you to share your real life experiences in crime intervention,and self protection. This will be invaluable information for all readers of this forum. Not only will you be helping your fellow OC/CC members, but the public. Please, for the sake of positive opinion, tell the people of Wisconsin how your actions of OC/CC turned you from victims to survivors. Don't be modest, this is far to important, and can only advance the righteous ideal we all worked for, and support.

I'm pretty sure that Stan Lee & Marvel Comics have that genre covered already but...

View attachment 6195 Over-use of caffine is always a concern amongst Type-A's. :shocker:

HandyHamlet

"What you can't see can't hurt you Carry", or "I've got something in my pants for you Carry"....

I want the t-shirts. Please.

wiscocounties.jpg

Last edited:

Flipper

Campaign Veteran

I'm really wondering about Wisconsin and how things will go with your new-found permission to carry discretely ("concealed" has been given such a nasty, negative connotation)....

stay safe.[/QUOTE]"Discrete Carry"; I like it. Sounds very non-redneck. Much better than, "Surprise! Carry"; or "What you can't see can't hurt you Carry", or "I've got something in my pants for you Carry".... :monkey

Flynn's girlfriend's name was Carry?

baldp8

Discrete Carry. I like that. The Madison news sites are all reporting on how soon people will be able to carry "HIDDEN GUNS"...:banghead: