• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Greater Richmond OC Breakfast Sat 7/9/11 - RCD @ I-95 & Parham Rd

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
Planning for the gun show, planning/speculating about Tuesday's hearings on what happened to the stuff inside the magical memory boxes, and making fun of Grapeshot's activities for the past three weeks ought to keep us occupied over morning vittles.

stay safe.

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
Planning for the gun show, planning/speculating about Tuesday's hearings on what happened to the stuff inside the magical memory boxes, and making fun of Grapeshot's activities for the past three weeks ought to keep us occupied over morning vittles.

stay safe.

It's supposed to rain so I plan on being there. Looks like User may be also.
I may have more of an update on the MMD's by then. I have another trip to Oz planned this week.

Blk97F150

Wish I could make it... this breakfast sounds like its going to be a good un!! :cool:

Instead I'll be doing volunteer work for a Triathlon all morning.

sidestreet

I'm gonna try again...,

i know I won't be able to make the next one.

sidestreet

we are not equal, we will never be equal, but we must be relentless.

Tess

Founder's Club Member
If I can get the boys out of the house early enough, we may show. We're thinking of going to the show.

It's still very much up in the air.

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
Thinking about making a drive from the tidewater area. where is the breakfast at and what time.

Welcome to our merry band. RCD stands for River City Diner. It's on Parham Road at the intersectio with Interstate 95. Hard to miss- it's the only intersection there. Take the Parham Road South exit from the way you will be coming, then turn left at the first traffic light.

Official kick-off time is 9:30 AM but it's been pushing more towards folks arriving closer to 9 in order to get seats up front.

We can wait till most folks are hungry and see how many there are before we think about moving to the back room. The longer we wait the more tourists from New Jersey we can make do double-takes when looking at all Teh Gunz!!!!!eleventy!

stay safe.

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
Should we get the back area again?

Maybe...I may bring the rough draft of the missing motion chapter for critique.
(Warning..I'll be wearing my new littlebig gun and Taser)

That from John Adams. I gave the original Production Manager a knife I made for the mini-series and he spent the next three weeks threatening the staff with it:lol:

user

Accomplished Advocate
Once again, I am remiss...

I don't think I'll make it. I've got too much writing to do before Monday, and some of it is stuff I was going to bring along to have it filed next week. Please guzzle a mug of extra-stale coffee in my memory.

user

Accomplished Advocate
what the...

I could use a diversion; what the hell, it's a lovely day, I think I'll go to Richmond, just for fun. The writing can wait until this afternoon.

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
Thanks for letting me hang out guys. I also enjoyed the film and talks.

It's OK, as long as you do not reveal the secret handshake and the password. ;>)

Hope to see you again Tuesday. Remember, popcorn is not allowed.

stay safe.

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
Yep good company as always!
No breakfast for us "Sugar Boys" but Courtney had simulated Old Coffee.

Went to the gunshow and there were no holsters that fit my new littlebig gun. Ran into Philip and he had a ray pistol:uhoh:

I'm editing audio from our Favorite Sheriff now and I'm about to get on my motorcycle and take over a small coffee shop.
Hope to see yall on Tuesday!