Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Another reason we need CCW 7 the reason Ed Flynn does NOT want CCW..

Another reason we need CCW 7 the reason Ed Flynn does NOT want CCW..

COMMENTS REMOVED BY ADMINISTRATOR: Inappropriate and posting of a complete article.
    Last edited by GLOCK21GB; 07-06-2011 at 01:41 PM.
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Not sure how many remember the wilding beatings that happened on the last night of Summer Fest not that long ago. I was down there that night and was leaving just before closing. It didn't happen in the area where I was walking to my car but it was a little scary reading about in the news. After that incident they pretty much got rid of the midway area where many of the black kids would hang out as this happened after some hip hop concert at the Amphitheater and when all the kids and adults were leaving is when the beatings occurred outside the grounds. And in a VERY brief moment of clarity Eugene Kane even said the beatings were racially motivated . But in his twisted logic it is not surprising to hear this.
    Last edited by XDFDE45; 07-06-2011 at 01:43 PM.
    Wisconsin Carry Member
    My Castle Doctrine Law

Don't wish ill upon your enemy......plan it.

Exclamation After Reading About The Mobs Running Around I Am Considering Changing My Pistol To...

a high capacity .45. I've been carrying my G36 for 9 years and usually never carry a spare magazine on me. I've had to rethink that strategy and consider carrying my Taurus Pro 24/7 in .45 and two spare magazines. With it I will have 36 + 1 rounds at my disposal.

I really don't like all that weight on me. Maybe it is time to find a holster for my PMR-30 and a magazine holder for it? That would provide 90 rounds (3 magazines) of 22 WMR at my disposal. I know...it IS a .22 WMR but 90 rounds is a lot no matter what.
    “The Constitution shall never be construed... to prevent the People of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms.” -- Samuel Adams

“Today, we need a nation of Minutemen. Citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom.”

—John F. Kennedy

My Glock holds 17 rounds, plus 2 spare mags... a flash mob of 30-50 BENT on harming me potentially killing me ?? that Mob would not last long under rapid overwhelming fire, I can do a mag change FAST
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Quote Originally Posted by rcawdor57 View Post
    a high capacity .45....I've had to rethink that strategy and consider carrying my Taurus Pro 24/7 in .45 and two spare magazines. With it I will have 36 + 1 rounds at my disposal.
    My XD45 holds 13+1 and with 2 mags that's 40 rounds of .45
    Wisconsin Carry Member
    My Castle Doctrine Law

Ya'll don't remember the story from years ago? There was a huge riot in a small Texas town and the mayor sent for the Texas Rangers. When the train stopped, only one Ranger got off the train.

The mayor, shocked, asked, "There's only one of you?"
    The Ranger quietly replied, "Only one mob, isn't there?"

Moral of the story: A bunch of cowards who need a mob to do their dirty work, whether they're black, white, or whatever, will back down in front of an armed, determined man or woman. Keep in mind that these are, to keep it polite, cowards.

There are places I have to go where this type of individual loves to hang out. Almost every time, when they see what is on my hip, they have business elsewhere.

Thumbs up I Like The XD's Too....

But the Taurus I have is quite small compared to an XD and it holds 12+1 in .45 ACP. Still, I can't beat the PMR-30 in weight and capacity. I really am considering carrying the PMR-30 once I get proficient with it and find a good holster. 90 rounds of .22 WMR is a lot of ammo.
    “The Constitution shall never be construed... to prevent the People of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms.” -- Samuel Adams

“Today, we need a nation of Minutemen. Citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom.”

—John F. Kennedy

a high capacity .45. I've been carrying my G36 for 9 years and usually never carry a spare magazine on me. I've had to rethink that strategy and consider carrying my Taurus Pro 24/7 in .45 and two spare magazines. With it I will have 36 + 1 rounds at my disposal.

I really don't like all that weight on me. Maybe it is time to find a holster for my PMR-30 and a magazine holder for it? That would provide 90 rounds (3 magazines) of 22 WMR at my disposal. I know...it IS a .22 WMR but 90 rounds is a lot no matter what.
    http://www.midwayusa.com/viewProduct...ber=2394322904
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Makes me sick with anger.

Ability
    Opportunity
    Jeopardy

Yep, I would have to fire.

My open carry XD-40... Mag holds 12 rounds ... thats 13 (12+1) Fully Loaded (I ALWAYS carry Fully loaded) plus extra Mag on holster = 25 rounds of .40 Cal. Just picked up a used 2 mag holder and going to get 2 Mags for it real soon. Then it will be grand total of 49 rounds. I am pretty sure I could find room in a pocket for an single round to make it an even 50....

Then IF I decide to carry my BUG (concealed) Glock 27 Sub Compact (40 Cal.) with 9 round Mag. = 10 fully loaded + couple of extra Mags and a couple of single round to make an even 30....

50 + 30 = 80 rounds .....

Kinda gives a new meaning to the phrase.... "Over Kill".....

Outdoorsman1
    "On the Plains of Hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the Dawn of Victory, sat down to wait - and waiting, died."

George Cecil (1891–1970) American advertising copywriter

Outdoorsman1
    Member: Wisconsin Carry Inc.
    Member: Silver Lake Sportsmans Club
    Wisconsin C.C.W. License Holder
    Utah State Permit Holder.
    Arizona State Permit Holder.

That PMR 30 is loud, belches fire and is high capacity. I think it would be a good choice to quickly disperse a violent crowd. A 5.56mm is a .22 caliber and I wouldn't want to get shot with it. I see potential for some very bad things in the future with these mobs. I hope to avoid being anywhere near them. Should it ever happen that I find myself in the middle of such things with my family and fleeing is not an option, I'm afraid there's going to be some black bags carried out of there. I avoid big cities like the plague usually.
    When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty.
    --Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by SFCRetired View Post
    Ya'll don't remember the story from years ago? There was a huge riot in a small Texas town and the mayor sent for the Texas Rangers. When the train stopped, only one Ranger got off the train.

The mayor, shocked, asked, "There's only one of you?"
    The Ranger quietly replied, "Only one mob, isn't there?"

Wasnt that a "Walker, Texas Ranger" episode?

Cassville Area -Twelve Miles From Anything, Wisconsin, USA

So many guns and not enough time and money....

I did the Google on the PMR-30 because I was unfamiliar with it and it sounds very nice! Here is some info' that may be of help to you:
    It fits well in my Glock holsters that are made for the medium-frame Glocks, such as the Models 17, 19, 22, and 23.

Rob Leahy of Simply Rugged Holsters has a nice trim leather holster in the works. (www.simply rugged.com)

http://www.gunblast.com/KelTec-PMR30-2.htm
    Of course you could get an Ugly holster for it when it comes time to cc.
    Last edited by davegran; 07-06-2011 at 04:40 PM.
    Dave
    45ACP-For when you care enough to send the very best-
    Fight for "Stand Your Ground " legislation!

WI DA Gerald R. Fox:
    "These so-called 'public safety' laws only put decent law-abiding citizens at a dangerous disadvantage when it comes to their personal safety, and I for one am glad that this decades-long era of defective thinking on gun issues is over..."

Remember: Don't make old People mad. We don't like being old in the first place, so it doesn't take much to piss us off.

Two shots and that crowd will scatter away from you. They're not going to stick around.
    Last edited by 230therapy; 07-06-2011 at 04:49 PM.
    Does anyone here actually believe that the Founders were sitting around in John Adams' tavern UNARMED because they believed a bar should be a gun free zone?

Quote Originally Posted by 230therapy View Post
    Two shots and that crowd will scatter away from you. They're not going to stick around.
    thats what i was gonna say...you lay one thug out on the ground...the rest of the roaches are gonna scatter....

Gee, what if ol' eddies girlfriend (ya know, some guys WIFE) was injured by this mob, would he want her to be able to defend herself with something like say aaaaaa GUN ?

Hey ed, here's a thought, don't worry your pretty little head about law abiding citizens legally carrying guns.

Start thinking with the head that your ears are attached to.

Leave other men's wives alone.

Do the job you are overpaid to do and prevent criminals from doing this type of thing to innocent people.

AND KEEP your foot in your mouth at all times, you sound better that way.

........unhappy Po-lock
    Any one of you lily livered, flea bitten, bow legged varmints care to slap leather with me?

A.S.N.F.
    A Son NEVER Forgets

I will carry a 1911 and 12 extra mags that will give me 91 rounds and a bad back

Could someone post a link to the article, since the moderator deleted pretty much the whole first post?

I agree w/ the people saying that the mob would scatter after a couple of them "fell out" from acute lead poisoning.
    If it hadn't been so dark, & they'd run across an OC group, they might even have had the sense to keep going down the street.

Quote Originally Posted by cheezhed
    I will carry a 1911 and 12 extra mags that will give me 91 rounds and a bad back
    Not if you distribute the weight around your waist evenly...

ETA: only 7 rounds per magazine???
    Last edited by MKEgal; 07-07-2011 at 12:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cheezhed View Post
    lol, I get real sick of carrying 3 12 rounders real fast. Usually i carry 12+1, if i feel unsafe I'll put an xtra mag in my pocket. I honestly believe that drawing your gun an firing a single round, whether it hits or not, will stop 99% of situations. Having carried 11 mags of 5.56 for endless amounts of time, I have no desire to do so with my handgun.
    "A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. Games played with the ball, and others of that nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks."
    Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by MKEgal View Post
    Could someone post a link to the article
    Here is a updated link with Flynn saying "response was not MPD's finest hour." NO ST!!!

http://www.jsonline.com/news/crime/125073199.html

Here is the original article.

http://www.jsonline.com/news/milwaukee/125027704.html

But we don't need guns, the police will protect us
    Wisconsin Carry Member
    My Castle Doctrine Law

Reading these articles is just sickening.
    Μολὼν λάβε
    ‘‘Laws that forbid the carrying of arms... disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.’’— Thomas Jefferson

Member of NRA, GOA, WCI

Cassville Area -Twelve Miles From Anything, Wisconsin, USA

Angry Criminals in training....

There is also an editorial, "Simply Outrageous" on that same subject, although there doesn't seem to be an easy way to comment on any of these articles.

It is only a matter of time before the good people of Milwaukee decide to take the law into their own hands and deal with these roving gangs on their own. You can believe that if I lived in the Riverwest area our neighborhood watch would feature sidearms supplemented with baseball bats wherever possible.... Place a small, vulnerable looking group in a hot spot and wait for a nibble. Look up Q-Ship for some information.... Mind you, I'm not advocating for violence, just meeting force with force. Of course we would call the police after we had thoroughly defended ourselves.
    ----------------------------------{Time Passes}----------------------------------------
    Please disregard what I have just written; it is a combination of too much anger over the situation and trying to put coherent thoughts together before having a sufficient quantity of coffee aboard.... The people of Milwaukee should just barricade themselves in their houses and give the city over to the criminals-in-training....
    Dave
    45ACP-For when you care enough to send the very best-
    Fight for "Stand Your Ground " legislation!

WI DA Gerald R. Fox:
    "These so-called 'public safety' laws only put decent law-abiding citizens at a dangerous disadvantage when it comes to their personal safety, and I for one am glad that this decades-long era of defective thinking on gun issues is over..."

Remember: Don't make old People mad. We don't like being old in the first place, so it doesn't take much to piss us off.

Quote Originally Posted by MKEgal View Post
    Could someone post a link to the article, since the moderator deleted pretty much the whole first post?

I agree w/ the people saying that the mob would scatter after a couple of them "fell out" from acute lead poisoning.
    If it hadn't been so dark, & they'd run across an OC group, they might even have had the sense to keep going down the street.
    The UBER politically correct white guilt Moderator takes issue with everything I post, WHY he deleted my ENTIRE post I will NOT understand, everyone posts entire articles, links & personal opinions...YET he deleted everything ( WHAT DOES THIS TELL EVERYONE )...PRETTY FREEKING RUDE & TOTALLY UNCALLED FOR !!!!!.MR MODERATOR ! WHat are you black or something ?? can't stand the truth ?? Let me guess you voted for Obama too, right ! If the Moderator was elected President he would Issue an executive order, making free speech ILLEGAL.. Let me guess he will respond to this , by saying I had posted Racist stuff..... Racist me BUTT !!!! it's called the TRUTH !~!!!!! dude, your politically correctness & PCness in general is the reason we have roving gangs in Milwaukee, spineless wimpy white people too afraid of being called Racist..does the shoe fit ?? huh ???
    Last edited by GLOCK21GB; 07-07-2011 at 10:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by XDFDE45 View Post
    Here is a updated link with Flynn saying "response was not MPD's finest hour." NO ST!!!

http://www.jsonline.com/news/crime/125073199.html

Here is the original article.

http://www.jsonline.com/news/milwaukee/125027704.html

But we don't need guns, the police will protect us
    be careful, the Moderator is going to delete your entire post, including your links as he did mine....me thinking someone likes these flash mob people...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast