• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New Dentist in Sterling/Potomac Falls - 2nd Amendment Friendly - Dr. Sultan Chaudhry

ed

Founder's Club Member - Moderator
Loudoun County - Dulles Airport, Virginia, USA
My long time dentist, Charles French is moving. He sold his practice and the new guy is in town. I was skeptical at first. I met with him to fix a chipped tooth and we talked about guns and gun rights. He just moved from DC to VA and wants his permit and supports gun rights 100%. I told him I was proud to have him as my new dentist and he did a great job on my chipped tooth as well. Book your appointment at 703-430-1212.

sultan.jpg

Tess

Founder's Club Member
Congratulations on finding a good one.

In eastern Fairfax County (US 1 near Ft Belvoir) are my dentists, the Tavakkoli brothers, who also support our carry rights!

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
He might be a good dentist, but that polo shirt is suspicious. And, he looks an awful lot like an OCer I've seen at VCDL meetings. :)

ETA: forgot the smiley

Last edited:

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
He might be a good dentist, but that polo shirt is suspicious. And, he looks an awful lot like an OCer I've seen at VCDL meetings.

Yeah...kinda scary looking:uhoh:

Ed, you did tell him he didn't NEED a permit.....didn't you?

Last edited: