• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC meet/greet...Portage...Sunday July 23...

M-Taliesin

I handle the raz just fine here on the World Wide Web. You are in no position to lecture me about posting here. In the real world, I take no harassment from anybody. My opinion.

Howdy Logables!
My opinion.
You still never answered my last question to you.
My opinion.
Why did you quote something you complained about but contained none of what you complained about,
my opinion.
Instead you referred to the original post in the thread,
My opinion.
which you found offensive,
My opinion.
but didn't quote that!
My opinion.
I remain confused.
My opinion.

Blessings,
My opinion.
M-Taliesin

Last edited:

logables

Howdy Logables!
My opinion.
You still never answered my last question to you.
My opinion.
Why did you quote something you complained about but contained none of what you complained about,
my opinion.
Instead you referred to the original post in the thread,
My opinion.
which you found offensive,
My opinion.
but didn't quote that!
My opinion.
I remain confused.
My opinion.

Blessings,
My opinion.
M-Taliesin

Thank you for the blessings. I guess you probably will forever be confused. My opinion.

Brass Magnet

Founder's Club Member
There are two "troll threads" already started on the forum. Would it be too much to ask for you guys to go there and have it out? I'm actually interested in the OP and how it relates to the WCI picnic, not who can fling the most poo. The poo flinging can take place happily in the other threads.

BROKENSPROKET

Why hasn't the WCI Membership Picnic been posted? It would be great to coordinate carpooling for all corners of the state to get a better turn-out.

Wisconsin Carry Inc. - Chairman

Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
The picnic is for WCI members, their family and friends.

An email was sent to all members.

It was also posted on our facebook page.

Unfortunately, I can't update our website myself, I rely on someone else to do that, but with that said, this was planned quickly and we intentionally didn't advertise it to the general public. It is not "members onlY" bit it us for members, their friends, family, etc.