• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

SB-93 Signing Open Only To..."Credentialed Members of the Media"

Outdoorsman1

Got this E-mail today from my Rep. Samantha Kerkman...

FW: Governor Walker to Sign Concealed CarryTuesday, July 5, 2011 2:26 PM
From: "Kerkman, Samantha" <Samantha.Kerkman@legis.wisconsin.gov>Add sender to To: "XXXXXX XXXX" <XXXX XXX@yahoo.com>
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: Friday, July 01, 2011 10:05 AM
To: GOV Press
Subject: Governor Walker to Sign Concealed Carry
July 1, 2010

For Immediate Release

Governor Walker to Sign Concealed Carry

Madison – Governor Walker is going to sign Senate Bill 93, the concealed carry legislation, next week.

Friday, July 8

2:30p.m.

Grand Lodge

805 Creske Avenue

Wausau , WI 54474

This event is open to credentialed members of the media. The Governor will have a brief media availability after the signing.

Outdoorsman1

Lurchiron

Got this E-mail today from my Rep. Samantha Kerkman...

FW: Governor Walker to Sign Concealed CarryTuesday, July 5, 2011 2:26 PM
From: "Kerkman, Samantha" <Samantha.Kerkman@legis.wisconsin.gov>Add sender to To: "XXXXXX XXXX" <XXXX XXX@yahoo.com>
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: Friday, July 01, 2011 10:05 AM
To: GOV Press
Subject: Governor Walker to Sign Concealed Carry
July 1, 2010

For Immediate Release

Governor Walker to Sign Concealed Carry

Madison – Governor Walker is going to sign Senate Bill 93, the concealed carry legislation, next week.

Friday, July 8

2:30p.m.

Grand Lodge

805 Creske Avenue

Wausau , WI 54474

This event is open to credentialed members of the media. The Governor will have a brief media availability after the signing.

Outdoorsman1

Maybe he's concerned about those fur activists busting in and tossing paint...:rolleyes:

or bikers stealing trophies... View attachment 6198 "Beat it, and don't let the Gov. catch you paint tossing, trophy stealing hippies 'round here no mo".