Thread: Another of Salinas PD's finest molesting a child

Another of Salinas PD's finest molesting a child

http://www.montereyherald.com/exclus...nclick_check=1

This is a update to my earlier post. He is pleading no contest to molesting a 12 year old girl and making her touch and kiss him and doing the same to her. I have a 12 year old and I would , well life would be different for him and myself. And people wonder why i tell my daughter to trust no one including the police. Of course there are a number of people she knows are thrustworthy but everyone else no way. Sad but neccessary..
    Just think, he was armed on a daily basis yet i'm the danger
    Last edited by Yaki; 07-06-2011 at 08:36 PM.

Founder's Club Member
    Link goes nowhere.

Has what connection to OC?

Has lotsa potential to become a cop-bashing thread. Recommend deletion unless a solid connection to OC is established.

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen View Post
    Link goes nowhere.

Has lotsa potential to become a cop-bashing thread. Recommend deletion unless a solid connection to OC is established.
    Work for me. It has to do with OC becuase ahh nevermind you'll figure it out if not close your eyes..

Link goes nowhere.

Citizen is correct. The link is not good and there's no apparent OC connection. I don't get your response. if there's a connection then explain it. If not, follow Citizens advice.
    "When seconds count between living or dying, the police are only minutes away."

Quote Originally Posted by thebigsd View Post
    Citizen is correct. The link is not good and there's no apparent OC connection. I don't get your response. if there's a connection then explain it. If not, follow Citizens advice.
    It is just as OC as this thread in this forum.

http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/sh...-arrested-cops.
    I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do those things to other people and I require the same of them.

Politicians should serve two terms, one in office and one in prison.(borrowed from RioKid)

Quote Originally Posted by OldCurlyWolf View Post
    It is just as OC as this thread in this forum.

http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/sh...-arrested-cops.
    As you can see, I didn't comment on that thread. Two wrongs don't make a right.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigsd View Post
    As you can see, I didn't comment on that thread. Two wrongs don't make a right.

I don't really disagree, just pointing something out.
    I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do those things to other people and I require the same of them.

Politicians should serve two terms, one in office and one in prison.(borrowed from RioKid)

Quote Originally Posted by OldCurlyWolf View Post
    I don't really disagree, just pointing something out.
    I agree with your observation. It's all good. :-)

Link goes nowhere.

Cops OC every day in CA, and aredeemed by the powers that be as inherently "trustworthy".

Citizens in CA are viewed as inherently untrustworthy in the eyes of the government.

This story proved that preconceived notions of the "differences" between someone with a badge and someone without a badge are meaningless--fancy metal pins on one's clothign have NOTHING to do with the inherent trustworthiness of an individual.

OC-related.

Carry on...
    Last edited by Dreamer; 07-07-2011 at 10:37 PM.
    It is our cause to dispel the foggy thinking which avoids hard decisions in the delusion that a world of conflict will somehow mysteriously resolve itself into a world of harmony, if we just don't rock the boat or irritate the forces of aggression—and this is hogwash."
    --Barry Goldwater, 1964

Founder's Club Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer View Post
    SNIP
    OK. That was a bit strained, but I'll buy it.