• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Another of Salinas PD's finest molesting a child

Yaki

http://www.montereyherald.com/exclusive/ci_18387234?nclick_check=1

This is a update to my earlier post. He is pleading no contest to molesting a 12 year old girl and making her touch and kiss him and doing the same to her. I have a 12 year old and I would , well life would be different for him and myself. And people wonder why i tell my daughter to trust no one including the police. Of course there are a number of people she knows are thrustworthy but everyone else no way. Sad but neccessary..
Just think, he was armed on a daily basis yet i'm the danger :banghead:

Last edited:

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
Link goes nowhere.

Has what connection to OC?

Has lotsa potential to become a cop-bashing thread. Recommend deletion unless a solid connection to OC is established.

Yaki

Link goes nowhere.

Has lotsa potential to become a cop-bashing thread. Recommend deletion unless a solid connection to OC is established.

Work for me. It has to do with OC becuase ahh nevermind you'll figure it out if not close your eyes..

thebigsd

Founder's Club Member
Link goes nowhere.

Citizen is correct. The link is not good and there's no apparent OC connection. I don't get your response. if there's a connection then explain it. If not, follow Citizens advice.

Dreamer

Link goes nowhere.

Cops OC every day in CA, and aredeemed by the powers that be as inherently "trustworthy".

Citizens in CA are viewed as inherently untrustworthy in the eyes of the government.

This story proved that preconceived notions of the "differences" between someone with a badge and someone without a badge are meaningless--fancy metal pins on one's clothign have NOTHING to do with the inherent trustworthiness of an individual.

OC-related.

Carry on...

Last edited: