• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Meeting!

carracer

Don't forget our next meeting at Wild Bills BBQ on Cherry in Meridian! Order scrumptious BBQ off the menu at 6:30 and meeting starts officially at 7:30.

Our guest speaker, Marv Hagedorn, State Rep., District 20 (Meridian) discussing 2A legislation issues in Idaho as well as offer some advice would be to position ourselves as a serious, credible advocacy group for the Idaho 2A community. Join us! Thank You Ed for arranging and scheduling this!

Still need gun show help! PM to me.

Chris Wood
IDCDL

Zhukov

Good to know he's coming to this one. I was worried I had given him the wrong date in our emails.

ecocks

Ummmm, is that possibly why people showed up last night asking if there was a meeting?

They mentioned getting an email but I didn't know what they were talking about.

Zhukov

No, I told Marv the 11th. I only told Marv.

And wasn't the old meeting date on Thursdays?

Here's what I told Marv:

I believe the next meeting is Monday, July 11th - Ed at Wild Bill's BBQ would know for sure.

Last edited:

carracer

Hmmm! OOOoooppppsssss!!! I think I posted the meeting on the events in facebook and didn't know there was a date attached to it. Went back in to correct but it must have sent the original with incorrect date. DARN! Anyway This Monday the 11th!