• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

San Diego Lunch UOC meet up (August 13th 2011)

Firemark

Do you guys know when there will be an event in the temecula area? SD is a little to far for me to attend. Thanx

start a string looking for Temecula Open Carriers and wanting to start meet ups maybe you will get some interest.

Firemark

Saw you guys heading over for Starbucks after lunch in the Ralphs shopping area. Lots of looks from people but no negative interactions.
Just an update, while we had our meet yesterday, another Police officer was attacked in mid city by a viscious knife attack and needed civilian bystanders to help fend off the attack. Today, this morning, the Ralphs you guys were OC'ing in front of, had a robbery.