Thread: Little help please?

Little help please?

I was wondering if anyone knows of any way to get free gun manufacturer decals nowadays, ( back in the day u could get a free decal from just about any kind of company but im not sure in the digital age), I'd like to decorate my gun cabinet with them but cannot afford to buy a bunch of stickers. Also if anyone knows how to get some free gun magazines, even back issues.... physical copies not digital, i'd also appreciate some input on that too. Thanks to anyone that can help.

Call or email the Customer Service of the gun manufacturers and just ask for a sticker. Most of then would probably send you one... and if they don't, you really haven't lost anything.

Wow strangely enuff i did that and smith and wesson iss sending me some right away

I usually email them some sort of compliment, then ask for a decal that I can display.
    Hasn't failed yet. I've got piles of decals.

Quote Originally Posted by stickbow95 View Post
    I usually email them some sort of compliment, then ask for a decal that I can display.
    Hasn't failed yet. I've got piles of decals.
    Ok sweet talkin em, I hadn't thought of that. Thanks, i'm gonna try that. I just find it ridiculous to pay 3 - 5 bucks for a sticker that only costs pennies to make. Still haveing a bitch of a time trying to find free magazines that arent digital tho.