• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Little help please?

Marc

I was wondering if anyone knows of any way to get free gun manufacturer decals nowadays, ( back in the day u could get a free decal from just about any kind of company but im not sure in the digital age), I'd like to decorate my gun cabinet with them but cannot afford to buy a bunch of stickers. Also if anyone knows how to get some free gun magazines, even back issues.... physical copies not digital, i'd also appreciate some input on that too. Thanks to anyone that can help.

Blk97F150

Call or email the Customer Service of the gun manufacturers and just ask for a sticker. Most of then would probably send you one... and if they don't, you really haven't lost anything.

stickbow95

I usually email them some sort of compliment, then ask for a decal that I can display.
Hasn't failed yet. I've got piles of decals.

Marc

I usually email them some sort of compliment, then ask for a decal that I can display.
Hasn't failed yet. I've got piles of decals.

Ok sweet talkin em, I hadn't thought of that. Thanks, i'm gonna try that. I just find it ridiculous to pay 3 - 5 bucks for a sticker that only costs pennies to make. Still haveing a bitch of a time trying to find free magazines that arent digital tho.