• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Phillips 66 not firearm friendly...!

John3

The Phillips 66 location at 105 Hwy AT in Villa Ridge is "posted" not firearm friendly. My wallet is attached to my holster so Phillips will get none of it's contents or any from my family and friends who support and exercise our 2A rights...

Let this Phillips location know that you will not do business with them at 636-451-2660.

I have sent an email to Phillips corporate asking for a corporate position regarding the legal carrying of firearms...

Last edited:

Tony4310

The 66 by my in Florissant knows I carry and they have no signs and no problem with it,but most 66's are privately owned.

usmcbess

i am the reason for that sign

i used to work there until october of last year. when i found out about open carry i bgan to caery in the store when i came in to get a soda or something when i was off the clock. my manager threw a hissy fit so i called the regional manager and got the okay. then she caled him back and he told her if she put up a sign that i could no longer carry there. i would not advise anyone to spend any of there hard earned money there due to this fact and that they are oppresive towards christian workers. i know of this once again because i worked there.

John3

Received a "form" email back from Phillips letting me know that my concerns are being addressed and to expect another email...

I live only a couple miles from this station and rarely stopped at Phillips but will never walk in it again... Mr. Fuel just across the intersection is pro 2A and always happy to see me.

ComSec

Campaign Veteran
Maybe if I ask 66 they will give me one (Im Middle Eastern Descent) then it would be pro 2A LOL hell I would have a gunsmith instead of a deli LOL

usmcbess

small world

Received a "form" email back from Phillips letting me know that my concerns are being addressed and to expect another email...

I live only a couple miles from this station and rarely stopped at Phillips but will never walk in it again... Mr. Fuel just across the intersection is pro 2A and always happy to see me.

ilve right down the street from there also in between Guffy's and the Harley shop. we should get together some time at te burger king connected to them theu are cool with open carry anf i know about fifty percent of the workers there.

usmcbess

No answer yet from "corporate" regarding their firearm policy. I will update if an answer is received.

John III

when i was haveing the issue with them that started this policy my area manager basicly said it was at the store managers discretion to put up ansign or not.

John3

usmcbess,

For sure lets plan a Franklin County OC event....! My work schedule is "crazy" busy until mid August. After that any day that works for you works for me...

John III

Mule

Had no idea

I pay at the pump there. Never go in the store.
I will be taking my business across the road.

I am up for a Franklin County meet and greet.

John3

Good for you and for us Mule... I drive by this Phillips at least twice everyday and shake my head as usually the place is FULL of cars and I think my posting the info about their "sign" will not hurt them at all...

Still no answer from Phillips corporate. Thank you Mule for spending your money across the street and for the post on this thread.

We do need to have a Franklin County get together...!

John III

mspgunner

Good for you and for us Mule... I drive by this Phillips at least twice everyday and shake my head as usually the place is FULL of cars and I think my posting the info about their "sign" will not hurt them at all...

Still no answer from Phillips corporate. Thank you Mule for spending your money across the street and for the post on this thread.

We do need to have a Franklin County get together...!

John III

Great idea! Just comeuip wit a date. place and time (OC friendly) I'll join in! Eastern Franklin Co is best to get us folks from STL area out there. Pacific and eureka are OC friendly I think. Unincorporated FRA Co. is good. Could have done Berger King at 100 and AT, but they posted the dang thing.
YOU POST IT, WE'RE A GO! Still need to do Troy some day too!

John3

Answer from Phillips this morning...

Thank you for your inquiry. Our stations are independently owned and operated and therefore, this policy would be a decision by the station owner.

We appreciate your business and apologize for any inconvenience.

Cheryl Marquardt
Consumer Services
ConocoPhillips
1-800-527-5476 (Office)
1-918-662-5947 (Fax)

LMTD

Accomplished Advocate
YOU POST IT, WE'RE A GO! Still need to do Troy some day too!

We do and I have somewhat dropped the ball on that one as I agreed to assist the Troy person with that, end of session and finals is my only excuse but drew a morning shift for the next ten weeks so no longer tied to the 11pm off work shifts!

I will work a bit on it Friday and this weekend and see if we can put something together.