Thread: Grand Rapids!

Exclamation Grand Rapids!

Just WOW if only one of his victims had been armed......

http://www.woodtv.com/dpp/news/local...-Danzler-flees
    Last edited by Sheldon; 07-07-2011 at 11:11 PM.

He just killed himself a couple of minutes ago.
    Anything I post may be my opinion and not the law... you are responsible to do your own verification.

Blackstone (1753-1765) maintains that "the law holds that it is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer."

He should have started by killing himself rather than taking those innocent people with him. I hope the family is able to recover and my thoughts are with them.
    "When seconds count between living or dying, the police are only minutes away."

i think him killing himself is the best option he had,compared to jail or a cop shooting him....suicide is the cheapest,easiest and quickest option available for him after what he did.
    not a lawyer, dont take anything i say as legal advice.

Quote Originally Posted by lil_freak_66 View Post
    suicide is the cheapest,easiest and quickest option available for him after what he did.
    As a taxpayer footing the bills for trials and incarceration, it's the cheapest option for me as well. It's also the only option that is 100% effective at stopping recidivism. I applaud him for exercising this option.
    "The principle of self-defense, even involving weapons and bloodshed, has never been condemned, even by Gandhi . . ."--Dr. Martin Luther King Jr

“He who cannot protect himself or his nearest and dearest or their honor by non-violently facing death, may and ought to do so by violently dealing with the oppressor. He who can do neither of the two is a burden.”--M. K. Gandhi

"First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win." --M. K. Gandhi

I think we need training in prison about suicide..... that IT MEANS KILL YOURSELF not a bunch of other people and then yourself. Other than that it will save millions.
    Anything I post may be my opinion and not the law... you are responsible to do your own verification.

Blackstone (1753-1765) maintains that "the law holds that it is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer."

comment from my local news rag... "Just another one of our fine citizens out exercising their 2A rights"...

What is amazing is that far, far too many people (read: libtards) make no designation between law abiding gun owners and murderous felon criminals.

Personally, I think you've got to be pretty mentally ill (as many libtards are) to see things in that type of way. To equate gun owners to murderers. To see animals lives as more important than human lives. To think it's ok to leech off tax payers but if you don't want to be leeched off of then you're a terrible person. Etc.

But I digress.

This is a terrible happening and my thoughts and prayers go out to the families of the victims and the family of the POS.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheldon View Post
    Just WOW if only one of his victims had been armed......
    Howdy Sheldon!
    Yesah, and if that armed citizen had resided in the first house, the killer would never have shown up at the second house. Body count cut right in half!

Blessings,
    M-Taliesin

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by M-Taliesin View Post
    Howdy Sheldon!
    Yesah, and if that armed citizen had resided in the first house, the killer would never have shown up at the second house. Body count cut right in half!

Blessings,
    M-Taliesin
    I always point out the unarmed defenseless victims in 99.9% of the news reports. It always evades the brain dead libtards comprehension,like they're just plain stupid!
    Prayers of comfort for those who lost loved ones!
    Today JESUS would tell me to sell my coat and buy two Springfield XD Compact 45acp's!

NRA LIFER,GOA,MOC Inc.,CLSD,MCRGO,UAW! MOLON LABE!!

Quote Originally Posted by HKcarrier View Post
    comment from my local news rag... "Just another one of our fine citizens out exercising their 2A rights"...

What is amazing is that far, far too many people (read: libtards) make no designation between law abiding gun owners and murderous felon criminals.

Personally, I think you've got to be pretty mentally ill (as many libtards are) to see things in that type of way. To equate gun owners to murderers. To see animals lives as more important than human lives. To think it's ok to leech off tax payers but if you don't want to be leeched off of then you're a terrible person. Etc.

But I digress.

This is a terrible happening and my thoughts and prayers go out to the families of the victims and the family of the POS.
    You should point out to them that as a ex con he was committing a felony simply being in possession of a gun plus each round he had was an separate offence.....

Quick count, gun thats one, 2 mags with lets say 18 rounds each (36 counts), 7 murders, two attempted, mutiple shots at police officers, eluding, reckless endangerment, speeding, drugs (news report said he did some coke n booze to get jacked up for his run), 3 counts of kidnapping, how many felonies is that now.....

So tell me again just how more gun laws could have prevented this???
    Last edited by Sheldon; 07-08-2011 at 10:42 PM.

Did any of these offenses occur in a gun free zone? Just wondered because that would be an additional charge.

Quote Originally Posted by budlight View Post
    Did any of these offenses occur in a gun free zone?
    That would be impossible. Everyone knows you can't take a gun into a gun free zone.

Bronson
    Those who expect to reap the benefits of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it. – Thomas Paine

They got it right...

in the local rag no less....

http://www.battlecreekenquirer.com/a...during-rampage

Police say ex-con used stolen gun during rampage

GRAND RAPIDS -- A 34-year-old ex-con whose criminal past barred him from owning firearms used a stolen .40-caliber handgun to kill seven people and wound two others before taking his own life, a Grand Rapids police official said.

Investigators are trying to figure out what motivated Rodrick Dantzler to kill two former girlfriends, his 12-year-old daughter and four others related to them on Thursday, police Capt. Jeffrey Hertel said.

Dantzler wounded two other people and took three hostages before freeing them and shooting himself, police said.

The gun he used was stolen from a home in western Michigan's Kent County, which includes Grand Rapids, Hertel said.

The U.S. Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives is working to trace the gun's history, The Grand Rapids Press reported Sunday.

Dantzler has a criminal record dating back to a 1992 juvenile arrest for burglary, and his mother and at least three other women have sought protective orders against him, according to records.
    So real quick just how would more gun control laws have helped????