Thread: I'm moving

I'm moving

I'm moving to Cool Valley. I've haven't checked the ordinances in this area, does anybody know which cities have ordinances against it? I've got a ccw, but I like to OC as often as possible.

According to the list, most of the surrounding area's will be legal for me. However, I don't know the ordinances for Cool Valley or Normandy. Any input?

Cool Valley city hall : 314-521-3500. Call them and have them read the weapons ordinances/ offences to you.
    Last edited by Richieg150; 07-08-2011 at 04:24 PM.
    Psalm 144:1 Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
    Psalm 144:2 My goodness, and my fortress; my high tower, and my deliverer; my shield, and he in whom I trust; who subdueth my people under me. Pro 14:15 The simple believeth every word: but the prudent man looketh well to his going.

Quote Originally Posted by Richieg150 View Post
    Cool Valley city hall : 314-521-3500. Call them and have them read the weapons ordinances/ offences to you.
    Jefferson said what??
    Last edited by peterarthur; 07-08-2011 at 07:15 PM.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________

"The problem with Internet quotes is that no one has verified the source" -- Abraham Lincoln