• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open carry in car question

HKcarrier

Why so angry? I merely pointed out what the law actually says. As it happens I agree with you but separating the ammo from the gun and locking it in a case (if you don't have a trunk) is not required by law and is only my opinion as to how I would approach that situation.

Bronson

No anger... text doesn't translate well... but just matter-of-fact.... And I understand the principle of you correcting me.

HKcarrier

Yeah....group hug :p

Bronson

whoa...

How+About+No.jpg

hehe... just wanted a chance to use that pic. :)

Last edited: