Thread: Gosh What a Big Surprise!

Gosh What a Big Surprise!

the internets didn't shut down from a duplicate worthless post... or did it.

Please respond in kind so that we know it's still functional.

If you're using taptalk pro while OC'ing in a city park somewhere in Wisconsin... then even better.
    "In a court trial half the lawyers are wrong." - Captain Nemo

"[There is] a duty in refusing to cooperate in any undertaking that violates the Constitutional rights of the individual. This holds in particular for all inquisitions that are concerned with the private life and the political affiliations of the citizens." - Albert Einstein

gunowners.org ~ lp.org ~ downsizedc.org ~ oathkeepers.org ~ campaignforliberty.com/usa/WI/ ~ goooh.com

Didn't work, OCDO did not crash yet.

Founder's Club Member Brass Magnet's Avatar
    Huh?
    R[ƎVO˩]UTION

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Lex malla, lex nulla

"Don't interfere with anything in the Constitution. That must be maintained, for it is the only safeguard of our liberties."
    Abraham Lincoln

"Some time ago, a bunch of lefties defied the law by dancing at the Jefferson Memorial, resulting in their arrests. Last week, a bunch of them pulled the same stunt and - using patented Lefist techniques - provoked the Park Police into having to use force to arrest them."
    Alexcabbie

well, i dont think...

Quote Originally Posted by IcrewUH60 View Post

If you're using taptalk pro while OC'ing in a city park somewhere in Wisconsin... then even better.

ya its still on the line,,,, you mean the interwebs?
    a series of tubes,,, with the node thingies?
    and that connectivity stuff going on...

ya i get that,, its a wirered, wireless pluged in on batteries, sittin on my lap, lap top tv typwritter,,,Wow,,, technoligy ...

wait ,, what,, did you saay something?
    what is this thread about,, somebody please remind me.. im confused...

EMNofSeattle wrote: Your idea of freedom terrifies me. So you are actually right. I am perfectly happy with what you call tyranny.....

“If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.”

Stand up for your Rights,, They have no authority on their own...

All power is inherent in the people,
    it is their right and duty to be at all times ARMED!

Quote Originally Posted by 1245A Defender View Post
    [...]
    ya its still on the line,,,, you mean the interwebs?
    a series of tubes,,, with the node thingies?
    and that connectivity stuff going on...

ya i get that,, its a wirered, wireless pluged in on batteries, sittin on my lap, lap top tv typwritter,,,Wow,,, technoligy ...

wait ,, what,, did you saay something?
    what is this thread about,, somebody please remind me.. im confused...
    I was going to invite you over to this and the other "Gosh What a Big Surprise" thread to show you a truly worthless post or group of posts, but you found it on it your own

Welcome, and don't forget to stay on topic please.
    "In a court trial half the lawyers are wrong." - Captain Nemo

"[There is] a duty in refusing to cooperate in any undertaking that violates the Constitutional rights of the individual. This holds in particular for all inquisitions that are concerned with the private life and the political affiliations of the citizens." - Albert Einstein

gunowners.org ~ lp.org ~ downsizedc.org ~ oathkeepers.org ~ campaignforliberty.com/usa/WI/ ~ goooh.com