Thread: Missouri Open Carry Question

Missouri Open Carry Question

In missouri the OC is allowed by the state, but is regulated by individual citys as to allow OC or not.

If I have my CCW and go to a city that doesn't allow Open Carry, and my shirt rides up on my gun exposing it will I be violating the OC law?

Quote Originally Posted by ssherman View Post
    In missouri the OC is allowed by the state, but is regulated by individual citys as to allow OC or not.

If I have my CCW and go to a city that doesn't allow Open Carry, and my shirt rides up on my gun exposing it will I be violating the OC law?
    This is really better asked in the Missouri forum. Hopefully a mod will move it for you. Welcome to OCDO!

This has been asked before, you can find the discussion here: http://www.www.opencarry.org/forums/...-Printing-quot

But, the consensus is that it's not breaking the law. I'm not sure that there's any "proof" cited though. Having said that, I like to wear tight T-shirts with my Glock 17 concealed in an OWB holster (i.e. it's much more covered than concealed) in anti-OC land. I've never been hassled, but that doesn't mean I won't ever be.