• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

George Carlin nails it ....

PrayingForWar

Founder's Club Member
First of all, Tavis Smiley is a bed wetting leftist mouthbreather. I liked a lot of the things I've heard Carlin say over the years, but he obviously plays to certain crowds as evidenced by this video. He's so blantantly wrong about everything he's said regarding choices:

Two parties. OK one of them is right, the other is wrong. You don't have a grey area in politics. You're either promoting liberty, or you're suppressing it.

Three oil companies? That's piss poor math at best. Drive for one mile down any major highway and see if you can't find 6 different ones.

Big Banks and accounting firms? Is he trying to further indoctrinate Michael Moore or was he showing signs of dementia?

Newspapers and media outlets??? There's a reason why they went downhill, they all promoted the same leftist drivel!! Can you imagine if the people 60 years ago had internet access? There wouldn't be ANY newspapers left. He clearly hasn't considered the MASSIVE amount of choices we have as a society compared to the rest of the world regarding our choices in the pursuit of information. We even have complete lunatic websites like "infowars".

Paper or plastic? Give me a break. Try going to some of the third world countries where you either have the choice between expensive plates if you can afford them, or clean napkins if you can find them. That's assuming you have money for food.

This is leftist class warfare propaganda in a sad attempt at humor from a man who's clearly too smart to buy the bullscat he's feeding the idiot he's on stage with, and really beneath his own skills. He must not have gotten much of a check if any at all, because he certainly didn't bring his "A" material.

Just a little critical analysis here. We have the "Patriot Act", which does indeed suppress civil liberties of us all. If not for bed wetting leftists, we could have targeted or "profiled" the clear and present dangers. That would be ARAB MUSLIM MALES BETWEEN THE AGES OF 18-42 WITH NO CLEAR SOURCES OF INCOME FROM CERTAIN MIDDLE EASTERN COUNTRIES KNOWN TO PRMOTE WHABBIST JIHAD. Thanks to bed wetters like Tavis Smiley that's not an option. I think Carlin would have pointed that issue out if he were being interviewed by Mike Huckabby, and presented with a check based on his performance instead.

Dreamer

I liked a lot of the things I've heard Carlin say over the years, but he obviously plays to certain crowds as evidenced by this video. He's so blantantly wrong about everything he's said regarding choices:

No, actually he is totally correct, and we can document it with history, news reports, financial records, and court documents.

The fact that you are so trapped in your "left/right paradigm" that you can't see the truth of the current state of socio-politico-economic affairs that you are incapable of seeint the facts when clearly presented to you does not negate the facts. Closing your eyes does not make the "bear go away"...

Two parties. OK one of them is right, the other is wrong. You don't have a grey area in politics. You're either promoting liberty, or you're suppressing it.

We have one party in the US--the ruling elite party--and it has two squads that do it's bidding--a red team and a blue team. The same 20 or so large corporations donate the same amount of money to BOTH parties in most elections, the same puppet masters dictate policy to both sides through secret clubs, "business consortiums" and other shadow government collusion. The two-party system is a smokescreen used to divide the American People, and keep them distracted while their rights, wealth, and property are systematically stolen, and the new system of NeoSerfdom is being put in place.

Look at public and international policy over the last 4 decades--very little changes from administration to administration. The same people are holding the strings, and they make the "elected officials" dance which ever direction suits their agenda.

"Republicans" create social programs and facilitate the "redistribution of wealth" away from the middle class (which produces most of the wealth) into the pockets of their oligarchical cronies and puppet masters.

The "Democrats" war-monger, systematically dismantle free speech, religious freedom, and actually CREATE racial tension through institutional ghettoization and slective enforcement of law and statute, as a way to create cashflow into the pockets of their oligarchical cronies and puppet masters.

Meet the new boss, same as the old boss...

Three oil companies? That's piss poor math at best. Drive for one mile down any major highway and see if you can't find 6 different ones.

Actually in the US, we really only have one big oil company. Oil reserves are held in common (like electricity), and then re-distributed through a complex system of business agreements, international contracts, and government-influenced supply quotas.

The only difference between the "big Three" (Exxon, Shell, and BP) is which family the profits go to--Exxon money goes to the Rockefellers, BP goes to the British Royals, and Shell goes to the Dutch Royals. All the other smaller companies are either subsidiaries of these big three, or are essentially "resellers" for their petroleum. Really. That's how it works. The "big three" are essentially "clearinghouses" for all the world-wide produced petroleum that comes into the American marketplace. There are also big companies servicing Asia and Russia, but little of their oil comes here, so they don't really figure in...

Big Banks and accounting firms? Is he trying to further indoctrinate Michael Moore or was he showing signs of dementia?

You're right. The creation of the Derivatives market after the repeal of Glass-Steagall was a GREAT thing, and only served to stimulate the economy, raise the standard of living of ALL people, and lift up millions of people all over the world...

Oh, wait a minute, the Derivatives market is admittedly a Ponzi Scheme, based on nothing, using fraudulent instruments that represent nothing of value, and were INTENTIONALLY created to defraud governments and corporations out of their wealth so that the banks could then seize their real property in addition to all their monetary wealth... Oops...

And we wont even get into the multi-billion dollar drug money laundering that Wachovia/Wells Fargo and Goldman Sachs recent got caught in.

Yeah, bankers and traders are all such altruistic people, and everything they do is for the betterment of mankind...

Really, "PfW", what ARE you smoking? Do you not read IBD, the WSJ, or pay attention to MarketTicker? Where the "f" do you get your Goldilocks reality when it comes to the financial sector, from CitiBank infomercials?

Newspapers and media outlets??? There's a reason why they went downhill, they all promoted the same leftist drivel!! Can you imagine if the people 60 years ago had internet access? There wouldn't be ANY newspapers left. He clearly hasn't considered the MASSIVE amount of choices we have as a society compared to the rest of the world regarding our choices in the pursuit of information. We even have complete lunatic websites like "infowars".

Yeah, those darn leftists who don't believe in personal property or personally accumulated individual wealth, like GE and Westinghouse (who between the two of them, own over 50% of ALL the media in the US--print, TV, Cable, and radio) Darn those slippery military-industrial leftists...

This is leftist class warfare propaganda in a sad attempt at humor from a man who's clearly too smart to buy the bullscat he's feeding the idiot he's on stage with, and really beneath his own skills. He must not have gotten much of a check if any at all, because he certainly didn't bring his "A" material.

They only call it "class warfare" when the proles start to fight back...

Just a little critical analysis here. We have the "Patriot Act", which does indeed suppress civil liberties of us all. If not for bed wetting leftists, we could have targeted or "profiled" the clear and present dangers. That would be ARAB MUSLIM MALES BETWEEN THE AGES OF 18-42 WITH NO CLEAR SOURCES OF INCOME FROM CERTAIN MIDDLE EASTERN COUNTRIES KNOWN TO PRMOTE WHABBIST JIHAD. Thanks to bed wetters like Tavis Smiley that's not an option. I think Carlin would have pointed that issue out if he were being interviewed by Mike Huckabby, and presented with a check based on his performance instead.

Patriot act--put in place by Bush II--"Republican"

TSA and DHS--started under the Bush administration, and originally staffed with "Republican" appointees for their main executives...

Nations where the "9/11 highjackers" came from: Saudi Arabia and Yemen--neither of which we have sent a single hostile troop into, run serious intelligence ops in, or flown drone attacks over, because they are both our "buddies"...

If your delusions weren't so dangerous to an accurate view of history, they would be laughable. But as I see it, you are perhaps the single greatest threat to REAL understanding of the current world socio-politico-economic scene that regularly posts on this forum.

I don't know whether to pity you as historically illiterate or condemn you as an agent provocateur....

You, sir, are a delusional "coincidence theorist", and any thinking person should disregard you for the hallucinating propaganda parrot you are.

PrayingForWar

Founder's Club Member
Reduced to the point I wish to address.

What is dangerous is folks who get all worked up over some other folks opinions. One persons far-fetched-tin-foil-hat-ideas are just as valid as mine or anyone's.

A persons far-fetched-tin-foil-hat-ideas are not valid at all when they're based on lies, delusional tales from completely discredited web sites, cherry picked editorials, testimony taken out of context and mixed with whatever little bit of truth can be used to support their propaganda. When people post nonsense such as this, it's important to realize it is intended to undermine the security of the country. Even if certain complaints have validity to them, and the complaints about the patriot act do. The intention is to bring down moral, reduce faith in people that their country is the best on earth (nationalism is the bane of the geo-marxist agenda) and to destroy the confidence most people have that through voting they have a voice in their government.

If my stance is dangerous to "minds" like that of dreamer, I am flattered.

M-Taliesin

This is leftist class warfare propaganda

Howdy Amigo!
Class warfare? Sounds like extremist right wing propaganda to me!
The same outfit that gave us corporate welfare, no taxation for the most affluent in America,
wars without justification (Iraq), the Brady Bill, disassembly of the middle class, support for
corporations that outsource American jobs overseas, globalization, the North American Union (evolving),
crushing debt (a budgetary surplus transformed into the most massive deficit spending in American
history), dismantling of regulatory oversight of the banking industry, collapse of the American finanical
system, the Tarp bailout (750 billion in one fell swoop), collapse of the housing market, 8 years of
catastrophic job losses (upto 850,000 jobs per month), a Presidential Briefing entitled "Bin Ladin Determined
To Strike in US" ignored, and much, much more, too volumous to recount here.

But you're right. All our problems are leftist bed wetters who ruined this country by insisting on basic human
rights recognized since the American Revolution (and during it), the right to clean air and water, the desire
to invest in American jobs to rebuild our crumbling American infrastructure, and all the other horrors of
liberal ideas. I trust every good conscientious conservative will refuse to accept social security checks
because that system is purely a leftist construct. And Medicare too. All those bed wetting seniors should
go find a non-existent job. Maybe they can start by putting in their applications in Malaysia or India.

I've been reading this forum for awhile, and the only whining I've seen so far are the incessant attacks on
liberals, of which I am one. I carry a gun and stand squarely on 2nd Amendment rights. But that's just
likely to be viewed as propaganda, so I guess I'm shovelling sand against the tide!

Blessings,
M-Taliesin

Last edited:

PrayingForWar

Founder's Club Member
This should be fun...

Howdy Amigo!

Of course it does!!

The same outfit that gave us corporate welfare, Like GE paying ZERO in taxes this year thanks to Obozo? no taxation for the most affluent in America, Like the Kennedy's who's patriarch supported Hitler? I'd love to see all the filthy rich dhimnocraps and their billionaire supporters "pay their fair share". Someone needs to inform Buffet that he doesn't need to raise EVERYONE ELSE'S TAXES, he should just write a damn check and ****.
wars without justification (Iraq) Like WW1, which caused WW2, Korea, Vietnam, Somalia, Bosnia, Libya?, the Brady Bill WTF?, disassembly of the middle class By WHOM? The party that created dependency on government subsidy for the lower class thus raising the tax burden on everyone above it so Mom's can no longer stay home and raise the kids?, support for
corporations that outsource American jobs overseas Like Klinton's NAFTA Treaty?, globalization, the North American Union (evolving) That "workers of the world unite" crap is fully entranched in liberalism, not anything I believe in,
crushing debt (a budgetary surplus transformed into the most massive deficit spending in American
history) Obozo spent how much in 2 years as opposed to Bush in 8? Put that in your pipe and smoke it, dismantling of regulatory oversight of the banking industry You mean Barney Frank and Chris Dodd were republicans briefly?, collapse of the American finanical
system, the Tarp bailout (750 billion in one fell swoop), All of it opposed by conservatives, collapse of the housing market, Thanks to Carter's "Community Re-investment Act" 8 years of
catastrophic job losses (upto 850,000 jobs per month) Huh? You mean the %9.2 unemployment that really got going onths after the moonbat messiah took office and has shown no sign of improvement? , a Presidential Briefing entitled "Bin Ladin Determined
To Strike in US" ignored, and much, much more, too volumous to recount here. Like anyone need a briefing to know that, and I suppose the briefing detailed time, date and method so all Bush would have had to do is put US Marshals on the planes? You're as delusional as dreamer.

But you're right. All our problems are leftist bed wetters who ruined this country (Starting with a virulent racist called Woodrow Wilson) by insisting on basic human
rights recognized since the American Revolution (and during it) Yes Civil Rights, vehemently opposed by the democrap party until LBJ convinced the other moonbats to dip into a voting block who could then be bought off with the "Great Society" program, which by the way has yet to do anything to get rid of poverty, the right to clean air and water Yes of course, only moonbats care about that, the rest of us like dirty air and poisonous water. Idiot., the desire
to invest in American jobs to rebuild our crumbling American infrastructure Oh of course, another issue ONLY LIBERALS CARE ABOUT. Never mind that everytime a significant building project is planned environazis tie it down in court because of some bettle or cave spider, and all the other horrors of
liberal ideas. I trust every good conscientious conservative will refuse to accept social security checks
because that system is purely a leftist construct I suppose we won't have a choice since the bed wetters refuse to allow the system to be solvent in the future. And Medicare too. All those bed wetting seniors should
go find a non-existent job. Maybe they can start by putting in their applications in Malaysia or India.

I've been reading this forum for awhile, and the only whining I've seen so far are the incessant attacks on
liberals, of which I am one. You're coordially invited to stick with the daily Kos if you're more comfortable with those delusions. I carry a gun and stand squarely on 2nd Amendment rights. CONGRATULATIONS!!! You've had ONE independent thought in your life. But that's just
likely to be viewed as propaganda, so I guess I'm shovelling sand against the tide!

Blessings,
M-Taliesin

No, You're ******* into the wind.

M-Taliesin

This should be fun...

No, You're ******* into the wind.

Howdy Again!
I'm only going to answer one particular, considering the propaganda of your response:
---------------------------------------------
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2004/sep/25/usa.secondworldwar
George Bush's grandfather, the late US senator Prescott Bush, was a director and shareholder of companies that profited from their involvement with the financial backers of Nazi Germany. The Guardian has obtained confirmation from newly discovered files in the US National Archives that a firm of which Prescott Bush was a director was involved with the financial architects of Nazism.

His business dealings, which continued until his company's assets were seized in 1942 under the Trading with the Enemy Act, has led more than 60 years later to a civil action for damages being brought in Germany against the Bush family by two former slave labourers at Auschwitz and to a hum of pre-election controversy.
--------------------------------------------

So just continue to bash liberals, who are also gun owners, and splinter rather than unite gun owners in a common cause, our 2nd Amendment rights. It is the same principal of "Divide and Conquer" that was the cornerstone of the USSR's efforts to defeat the United States during the cold war. When gun control groups work to usurp our rights, their work is much easier so long as we keep fighting among ourselves. Unless we stand together, we shall surely hang seperatly.

Blessings,
M-Taliesin

Gunslinger

Howdy Amigo!
The same outfit that gave us corporate welfare, no taxation for the most affluent in America,
wars without justification (Iraq), the Brady Bill, disassembly of the middle class, support for
corporations that outsource American jobs overseas, globalization, the North American Union (evolving),
history), dismantling of regulatory oversight of the banking industry, collapse of the American finanical
system, the Tarp bailout (750 billion in one fell swoop), collapse of the housing market, 8 years of
catastrophic job losses (upto 850,000 jobs per month), a Presidential Briefing entitled "Bin Ladin Determined
To Strike in US" ignored, and much, much more, too volumous to recount here.

But you're right. All our problems are leftist bed wetters who ruined this country by insisting on basic human
rights recognized since the American Revolution (and during it), the right to clean air and water, the desire
to invest in American jobs to rebuild our crumbling American infrastructure, and all the other horrors of
because that system is purely a leftist construct. And Medicare too. All those bed wetting seniors should

liberals, of which I am one. I carry a gun and stand squarely on 2nd Amendment rights. But that's just

Blessings,
M-Taliesin

Sorry, amigo, but the leftist bed wetters are responsible for most of what you decry as "extremist right wing propaganda." Basic human rights include the Bill of Rights, and the Left is hardly its greatest supporter. They also couldn't care less about 'American jobs,' as they are One Worlders and always have been. The bailouts are purely obooba and his marxist boot lickers. The greatest job losses are over the last two years. Who was in 'complete' control of the government for most of that time? Hint, sounds like democraps. barney frank led the loss of oversight of banking via his looking the other way at Fanny and Freddie while they poured millions into his campaign and his fellow travelers' on the Left. And the dear leader of the Left says $42K a year makes you affluent. As his support base is basically on welfare, easy for him to say. And the draft dodger in chief, klinton, supported osama despite incontrovertable evidence of his real intentions. Not Bush.
I'm not saying there isn't blame to go around, but the crapper that we are currently in is overwhelmingly due to the Statist/Marxist regime currently in power. As for your 2A rights: where would the danger to curtail them come from? Another hint, not the Right.

PrayingForWar

Founder's Club Member
Howdy Again!
I'm only going to answer one particular, considering the propaganda of your response:
George Bush's grandfather, the late US senator Prescott Bush, was a director and shareholder of companies that profited from their involvement with the financial backers of Nazi Germany. The Guardian has obtained confirmation from newly discovered files in the US National Archives that a firm of which Prescott Bush was a director was involved with the financial architects of Nazism.

His business dealings, which continued until his company's assets were seized in 1942 under the Trading with the Enemy Act, has led more than 60 years later to a civil action for damages being brought in Germany against the Bush family by two former slave labourers at Auschwitz and to a hum of pre-election controversy.

So just continue to bash liberals, who are also gun owners, and splinter rather than unite gun owners in a common cause, our 2nd Amendment rights. It is the same principal of "Divide and Conquer" that was the cornerstone of the USSR's efforts to defeat the United States during the cold war. When gun control groups work to usurp our rights, their work is much easier so long as we keep fighting among ourselves. Unless we stand together, we shall surely hang seperatly.

Blessings,
M-Taliesin

Something tells me you have no answers, and the anti-bush propaganda impresses me. NOT. I reject a lot of things Bush did. Dept. of "homeland security", Patriot Act, No child left behind, massive drug subsidies, and no real effort to reign in any other spending or get rid of the CRA I mentioned. I will gladly bash liberals, there's so much material to work with anyway. So you support the 2A? GREAT!! What do you want? a cookie? You also support an ideaology that has done considerable damage to every other freedom, and your claim to support the 2A isn't exactly a platform the rest of the Obama zealots are fond of I'm sure.

Why you're not spending your time at the Huffingandbitchingpost convincing other libs it's in their best interest to support 2A freedom, since you apparently agree with them in suppressing all our other freedoms and property rights is beyond me.

It's interesting that you bring up the "
cornerstone of the USSR's efforts to defeat the United States".

You are about to read a list of 45 goals that found their way down the halls of our great Capitol back in 1963. As you read this, 39 years later, you should be shocked by the events that have played themselves out.
Communist Goals (1963) Congressional Record–Appendix, pp. A34-A35 January 10, 1963
Current Communist Goals EXTENSION OF REMARKS OF HON. A. S. HERLONG, JR. OF FLORIDA IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES Thursday, January 10, 1963 .

Just a few points:

3. Develop the illusion that total disarmament [by] the United States would be a demonstration of moral strength.

4. Permit free trade between all nations regardless of Communist affiliation and regardless of whether or not items could be used for war.

15. Capture one or both of the political parties in the United States.
(guess which one? I notice the tea party is pretty reviled by many "moderate" republicans too.)

16. Use technical decisions of the courts to weaken basic American institutions by claiming their activities violate civil rights. (like the ACLU does)

17. Get control of the schools. Use them as transmission belts for socialism and current Communist propaganda. Soften the curriculum. Get control of teachers’ associations. Put the party line in textbooks.

25. Break down cultural standards of morality by promoting pornography and obscenity in books, magazines, motion pictures, radio, and TV.

35. Discredit and eventually dismantle the FBI.

36. Infiltrate and gain control of more unions.

37. Infiltrate and gain control of big business.

So perhaps this is my own "tin foil hat" oppinion, and perhaps it's no better than dreamers.

It's up to readers to decide how true it is, regardless if they like how I say what I have to say.

Last edited:

Gunslinger

Howdy Again!

Blessings,
M-Taliesin

Most major US companies dealt heavily with Nazi Germany before 1942. Remember, their economy was booming in the late '30s thru '41 because of the massive weapons and infrastructure spending Hitler was pushing and we were in a depression. Ford being a prime example, as Henry was an anti-Semite his whole life. So was Lindberg, for that matter and the Duke of Windsor. US Steel, oil companies, ALCOA, Dow, etc. Wasn't illegal until 1942 and there have been other suits by slave laborers against MANY international corporations because of it.

Dreamer

George Bush's grandfather, the late US senator Prescott Bush, was a director and shareholder of companies that profited from their involvement with the financial backers of Nazi Germany.

Not to mention that GM and Ford helped build most of the heavy vehicle factories for the Nazi's and IBM sold and serviced them the Hollerith machines they used to database all the Concentration Camp victims--for the entirety of the War. Kodak, GE, Shell Oil, Coca-Cola, and Random House Publishing all collaborated with the Third Reich.

War is good for business, especially when your company is making money selling to BOTH sides...

http://www.11points.com/News-Politics/11_Companies_That_Surprisingly_Collaborated_With_the_Nazis

http://yalepress.yale.edu/book.asp?isbn=9780300106343

http://www.ibmandtheholocaust.com/

http://royaldutchshellplc.com/2010/11/11/shell-boasted-about-the-money-it-pumped-into-nazi-germany/

There is no "right" or "left" at the top--these people have no loyalties, beliefs, morals, or ethics--other than preserving their own power over other people.

Sociopaths don't believe in "politics" except as a tool to gain control and rob and torture their victims.

OldCurlyWolf

Blessings,
M-Taliesin
Yes you are, and many of those so called good things you mentioned are not as good as you think, because of the way they were implemented.

Dreamer

Most major US companies dealt heavily with Nazi Germany before 1942. Remember, their economy was booming in the late '30s thru '41 because of the massive weapons and infrastructure spending Hitler was pushing and we were in a depression. Ford being a prime example, as Henry was an anti-Semite his whole life. So was Lindberg, for that matter and the Duke of Windsor. US Steel, oil companies, ALCOA, Dow, etc. Wasn't illegal until 1942 and there have been other suits by slave laborers against MANY international corporations because of it.

True, but some of them (like GM, IBM, Shell, Kodak, and several banks) CONTINUED to do business with the Third Reich pretty much to the end of the War. And THAT is what is problematic...

And doing business with them from 1939-1942 might have been "legal" but everyone knew what the Nazi's were up to. Just because something is legal doesn't make it moral, ethical, or good. Pursuing profits from a regime you KNOW is hell-bent on conquest, genocide, and establishing a world-wide totalitarian empire is inexcusable. The only reason the US Government made it against the law in 1942 was because we were forced to "officially" enter the War because of Pearl Harbor (itself a pseudo false-flag, because the Navy brass KNEW the Japanese were planning some sort of huge attack on the base--why else would they move EVERY SINGLE carrier out of the Harbor a few days before?)

http://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&q...2QS_al&sig=AHIEtbRnVH7XrvgAVS0ktGGiGLQWw7WCzw

Sort of like now, where we are fighting a "war on drugs" here in the US, but using US Marines to help guard and cultivate opium in Afghanistan, and using aircraft owned by Halliburton and Dyncorp to fly the processed opium and heroin to Asia and Eastern Europe for sale.

Or like the BAFTE has been actively engaged in arming the Mexican Drug Cartels for several years.

On and on and on...

What is it going to take for all these "coincidence theorists" to admit that, yes in fact, rich and powerful people occasionally DO get together, make long-term plans, and then carry them out, outside of the normally accepted bounds of law, ethics, and morality?

PrayingForWar

Founder's Club Member
There is no "right" or "left" at the top--these people have no loyalties, beliefs, morals, or ethics--other than preserving their own power over other people.

Sociopaths don't believe in "politics" except as a tool to gain control and rob and torture their victims.

To some extent I agree. It's more than abundantly clear that many of those sitting oak walled rooms drinking scotch that costs more than gold have no loyalty or concerns for anything beyond maintaining their status.

However it is still bigotry. Demonizing them and making blanket accusations against them is no different than racism.

HandyHamlet

First of all, Tavis Smiley is a bed wetting leftist mouthbreather.

You forgot pushy egotistical racist with an annoying radio voice.

GC is room temp now and what he had to say don't mean jack. Even the "Seven words you can't say on TV" is pretty much wrong now. He was a really good comic with impeccable timing, not some transcendental deep thinker, a mere comic nothing more and nothing less.

Absolutely. And his rant about how we deserved the Oklahoma City Bombing is unforgivable in my humble FIB hardline opinion.

PrayingForWar

Founder's Club Member
Sort of like now, where we are fighting a "war on drugs" here in the US, but using US Marines to help guard and cultivate opium in Afghanistan, and using aircraft owned by Halliburton and Dyncorp to fly the processed opium and heroin to Asia and Eastern Europe for sale.

I suppose your own service in Afghanistan was given you enough experience to make that charge, it's funny cause the 22 months I SPENT THERE didn't

Or like the BAFTE has been actively engaged in arming the Mexican Drug Cartels for several years.

On and on and on...

What is it going to take for all these "coincidence theorists" to admit that, yes in fact, rich and powerful people occasionally DO get together, make long-term plans, and then carry them out, outside of the normally accepted bounds of law, ethics, and morality?

I'm pretty sure I've concurred that "yes in fact, rich and powerful people occasionally DO get together, make long-term plans, and then carry them out, outside of the normally accepted bounds of law, ethics, and morality" until the tin foil hat mob insists these plans include impossiblly complicated operations, since they can't even arm Mexican Cartels without the whole world finding out.:rolleyes:

Dreamer

However it is still bigotry. Demonizing them and making blanket accusations against them is no different than racism.

Yeah, you are right, and if that is the case, then I AM a racist against these sociopathic oligarchs.

Especially when THEY consider themselves to be a SEPARATE RACE from the rest of "normal people", and have been writing a LOT about their ideas of the "splitting of humanity", since the days of H.G. Wells.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-489653/Human-race-split-different-species.html

They consider us all to be "animals", and they DO NOT consider themselves to be the same sort of "human beings" as we are--thats why the laws about drugs, sexual behavior, and rape and torture are all written to include "human beings and other animals"--so they can selectively enforce them by exempting themselves from these sorts of activities...

PrayingForWar

Founder's Club Member
Yeah, you are right, and if that is the case, then I AM a racist against these sociopathic oligarchs. So was hitler, and it's no suprise some of your rhetoric sounds like it was pulled straight out of Mein Kampft

Especially when THEY consider themselves to be a SEPARATE RACE from the rest of "normal people", and have been writing a LOT about their ideas of the "splitting of humanity", since the days of H.G. Wells.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-489653/Human-race-split-different-species.html

They consider us all to be "animals", and they DO NOT consider themselves to be the same sort of "human beings" as we are--thats why the laws about drugs, sexual behavior, and rape and torture are all written to include "human beings and other animals"--so they can selectively enforce them by exempting themselves from these sorts of activities...

I consider you to be an animal, a lemming just the kind of idiot sociopaths like hitler used to eliminate the scapegoats of his day.