• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Administration to propose steps on "gun safety"

jbone

He will win. I think He is going to win by more votes than in 2008. Especially if Republicans keep playing politics, and drive us into default.

FEMA Camps = fear-mongering. Let's keep things in perspective here, please.

More of that liberal twist and perversion I see.

Well at least here's a person that figured it out, but too late. http://www.heraldnet.com/article/20110716/OPINION03/707169989/-1/OPINION

I'll pray for you; pray that you'll come around and lose that tingle before 2012.

PrayingForWar

Founder's Club Member
He will win. I think He is going to win by more votes than in 2008. Especially if Republicans keep playing politics, and drive us into default.

FEMA Camps = fear-mongering. Let's keep things in perspective here, please.

Nice try spinning the issue, but a sane person knows that it is zerO driving us to default, not the republicans. The moonbats were howling for 8 years about Bush's debt. Then the moonbat messiah comes in and doubles down on spending. It's the POTUS' job to meet our obligations, if he chooses not to because the Repubs take away his credit card, he's to blame not them.

I do enjoy reading your delusions though. I've actually considered investing into SEALY Stocks, and other matress makers. I fully expect millions of moonbats to soil their matresses after their messiah gets wiped out of office in a landslide in spite of their multiple votes. There will be more "dead" people voting for obozo than live ones this time around.

Mass suicides and emigration would be nice too though.

hermannr

Whatever happens, the conspiricy folks will have a hayday.

I thought it was very interesting that Obama has publicly state that he and his family was "ok" with only one term. Does that mean he is going to commit political suicide intentionally? Be a political "martyr" for his idalogical supporters? Maybe he will run for mayor of Chicago next.

Last edited:

jbone

Whatever happens, the conspiricy folks will have a hayday.

I thought it was very interesting that Obama has publicly state that he and his family was "ok" with only one term. Does that mean he is going to commit political suicide intentionally? Be a political "martyr" for his idalogical supporters? Maybe he will run for mayor of Chicago next.
Better yet, maybe he''ll return to his true place of citizenship.

Daylen

Here is the thing...it isn't as if he is "going under the radar," since every right-winger is hanging on President Obama's every word, and attacking Him every chance they can get. There is no "under the radar."

I did say attempting. Perhaps you need to write him and let him know it is very hard to do anything without someone realizing it. The ATF allowing guns to be smuggled into Mexico to raise the traces to the US was under the radar until someone blew the whistle on it. According to the person that came forward he only did so after his fellow government agents died; if not for that we'd still be in the dark.

Beretta92FSLady

Nice try spinning the issue, but a sane person knows that it is zerO driving us to default, not the republicans. The moonbats were howling for 8 years about Bush's debt. Then the moonbat messiah comes in and doubles down on spending. It's the POTUS' job to meet our obligations, if he chooses not to because the Repubs take away his credit card, he's to blame not them.

I do enjoy reading your delusions though. I've actually considered investing into SEALY Stocks, and other matress makers. I fully expect millions of moonbats to soil their matresses after their messiah gets wiped out of office in a landslide in spite of their multiple votes. There will be more "dead" people voting for obozo than live ones this time around.

Mass suicides and emigration would be nice too though.

I will respond to your false premise ("...that it is zerO driving us to default...). He was forced to double-down, as you call it, because Bush, and his terrible spending habit, and continued support of deregulation allowed big businesses to party hard, then come begging for money when sh*t hit the fan.

President Obama will win. If he doesn't, well, I will be surprised. Most of the stuff I read on here about the so-called "silent majority" (more like the really loud minority) is going to be a rude awakening election day for the far right. I encourage the right to continue going further to the right - it will make Democrat elections much easier for years, and decades to come. Good luck with that plan.

PrayingForWar

Founder's Club Member
I will respond to your false premise ("...that it is zerO driving us to default...). He was forced to double-down, as you call it, because Bush, and his terrible spending habit, and continued support of deregulation allowed big businesses to party hard, then come begging for money when sh*t hit the fan.

President Obama will win. If he doesn't, well, I will be surprised. Most of the stuff I read on here about the so-called "silent majority" (more like the really loud minority) is going to be a rude awakening election day for the far right. I encourage the right to continue going further to the right - it will make Democrat elections much easier for years, and decades to come. Good luck with that plan.

Nice history revision, but it isn't reality. The corporations that got bailed out the most were in the mortgage industry. Who was in charge of regulations? Barney Frank. You can keep trying to blame Bush for the crash, the hurricanes, and your cat getting run over but it only sounds accurate to your fellow libs. Don't forget Bush IS NOT A CONSERVATIVE, or he would not have spent as much as he did. Furthermore, YOUR PARTY controlled the legislature since 2007, which also just happens to be when the downturn started. The fact that it has been the second longest down turn since the last time the democrap party had such a firm hold on government should tell any critically thinking person that leftist policies prolong economic problems.

Your statement that obozo was FORCED to double spending is absurd on it's face. If obozo is some sort of bullwark against government waste, who defends the interests of "the people" against the interests of big business, why did he support TARP? You seem to forget zerO didn't run as a moonbat. He ran on BS propaganda about "compromise", "working together", and acted like a moderate. He told everyone the wars would end, GITMO would close, the budget would be balanced, the world would be stabilized and love us again. It was all a lie, and only true idiots still believe in him.

Thanks for confirming your delusions, I recommend buying yourself rubber sheets by November 2012.

RooksGambit

I fully expect millions of moonbats to soil their matresses after their messiah gets wiped out of office in a landslide in spite of their multiple votes.

Honestly, by who? Bachman? She appears to be the front runner in the Primaries at this point. I genuinely hope she does not become the Republican Candidate. Her ideas are, frankly, detrimental to the country as a sane and stable whole. The "Candidate's Vow" she signed, and I'm not talking the blown-out-of-proportion accusations of racism within it's original draft, is proof enough of that. If she seriously becomes the Repub Candidate, I would both laugh and weep. There is no way intelligent, liberty-minded people could seriously consider voting for her, right?

If it's not her, the chances of the Republican Candidate being a real contender skyrockets (in my, admittedly, under informed opinion). At any rate, I'm registered Republican still (though considering changing affiliation), and I will certainly not contribute my vote to her insanity.

Last edited:

PrayingForWar

Founder's Club Member
Honestly, by who? Bachman? She appears to be the front runner in the Primaries at this point. I genuinely hope she does not become the Republican Candidate. Her ideas are, frankly, detrimental to the country as a sane and stable whole. The "Candidate's Vow" she signed, and I'm not talking the blown-out-of-proportion accusations of racism within it's original draft, is proof enough of that. If she seriously becomes the Repub Candidate, I would both laugh and weep. There is no way intelligent, liberty-minded people could seriously consider voting for her, right?

If it's not her, the chances of the Republican Candidate being a real contender skyrockets (in my, admittedly, under informed opinion). At any rate, I'm registered Republican still (though considering changing affiliation), and I will certainly not contribute my vote to her insanity.

You're certainly under informed then, and the blame lands squarely in you with as much info is out there. First of all, Romney is the front runner. Secondly, in my extremely biased oppinion Big Bird could beat obama at this point.

I don't know where else a person would go outside the republican party, but if you want to subscribe to the oppinion that Bachman's ideas are "detrimental" to the country you certainly belong in the democrat party.

Beretta92FSLady

You're certainly under informed then, and the blame lands squarely in you with as much info is out there. First of all, Romney is the front runner. Secondly, in my extremely biased oppinion Big Bird could beat obama at this point.

I don't know where else a person would go outside the republican party, but if you want to subscribe to the oppinion that Bachman's ideas are "detrimental" to the country you certainly belong in the democrat party.

You really want that beer money don't you? I think you are putting too much stock in the lead contenders for the Republican ticket. Bachmann would be a wonderful nominee, just wonderful; as would Romney. I say one or the other, and VP one of them.

Bachmann is another Glenn Beck windbag that pontificates fringe-Conservative views for brownie points. Beck makes about 40 million brownie points a year, and I am sure Bachmann makes some nice coin a year too.

I see the Conservatives moving to far to the right, and losing in the end. They might pull a few extra votes by getting some fringe right-wingers out to the booth, but Independents will end up flocking to the the Democrat running for His second term. We will see. Next year is a life-time away politically. So much could happen. This dept ceiling issue is going to blow up in the face of Republicans - but we can thank the 'tea party' for all the pressure they are placing on Boehner; he looks like he is going to have a freaking heart-attack.

Last edited:

OldCurlyWolf

You really want that beer money don't you? I think you are putting too much stock in the lead contenders for the Republican ticket. Bachmann would be a wonderful nominee, just wonderful; as would Romney. I say one or the other, and VP one of them.

Bachmann is another Glenn Beck windbag that pontificates fringe-Conservative views for brownie points. Beck makes about 40 million brownie points a year, and I am sure Bachmann makes some nice coin a year too.

I see the Conservatives moving to far to the right, and losing in the end. They might pull a few extra votes by getting some fringe right-wingers out to the booth, but Independents will end up flocking to the the Democrat running for His second term. We will see. Next year is a life-time away politically. So much could happen. This dept ceiling issue is going to blow up in the face of Republicans - but we can thank the 'tea party' for all the pressure they are placing on Boehner; he looks like he is going to have a freaking heart-attack.

Not This Independent. Obama is a total bust as POTUS. We need to remove him from office with his VP.

He is nothing but a roadblock to good policy.:mad:

45acpForMe

Honestly, by who? Bachman? She appears to be the front runner in the Primaries at this point. I genuinely hope she does not become the Republican Candidate. Her ideas are, frankly, detrimental to the country as a sane and stable whole. <snip>

I think you need to read up more about Bachman. Of all the potential candidates I support her and sent in a donation. I think the reality of politics will not allow her to win the nomination but I am hoping to be happily surprised. From what I have seen and read she is more a constitutionalist than Ron Paul (his libertarian strong-leanings don't sync with the founders intent for our country) and she is a strong conservative talking about undoing the unconstitutional agencies, departments, laws.

Romney is a Democrat in almost all ways and I will never vote for him.

With Barry in charge and his Chicago-style of management I am waiting for some big October surprise. The only one I could think would allow him to stay in office would be if he were to cancel the elections. So watch for some state of emergency or terrorist attack keep him in power.

The one big October surprise that God could pull would be to rapture all the conservative Christians out of here so that there would be nothing but moonbats to vote and of course they would vote for their main-moonbat! (and for all you snickering pagans, yes I do STRONGLY believe the rapture WILL happen, it is just a matter of when.)