• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Lawful carry + barber shop + bad guys = WIN in Detroit

Greyh Seer

Sigh....

Bronson

Agreed.

However, the good sides of this are many:

1. No innocents hurt.
2. Legal carry in a positive light
3. My and your tax dollars won't have to pay to put this guy back in prision with three meals a day and a climate controlled cell...

All in all, I call it a big win.

Contrarian

"...looking for a suspect that is described as a black male with scruffy hair..."

Maybe he should have waited and gotten a trim first...

HKcarrier

"out on parole for armed robbery"... some people never learn. Glad it doesn't matter what he knows anymore.