• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

About to blow a gasket.....

IcrewUH60

CC is not new for WI, our criminals have been doing it for years... but then again there wasn't any law requiring them to get any training.

Do I really need to clarify what I meant?

not at all. should I have left a :banana: at the end? I was making a statement to show the absolute absurdity of the "new law" and "training requirements" on LAC's

MKEgal

Grizz272 said:
There is the Maryland course that has appeared in here that is real cheap
I just saw a story that the Wisconsin DOJ will be offering a online course
The MD course is free, and PLEASE post a link to that story about our DOJ offering a course!!! If that's free, too, wowsa! Maybe they have learned something from other states.

Teej said:
The people have the right to carry with minimal training.
IMHO, they have the responsibility not to.
I agree, to both parts, though I'd stop after "carry" in the first sentence.
We carry openly now w/ no mandated training, etc., & there hasn't been a problem.
I know of nobody who currently carries who doesn't have training surpassing what's in SB93.
I hope all of us use the MD course, or whatever free equivalent our DOJ dreams up, to show the inanity of their training requirement.
If my permit is refused, I can carry openly for a little while longer while the court is hearing the case.