Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 57

Thread: FREE WISCONSIN CCW COURSE ONLINE !! Don't pay, unless it's for training !

  1. #1
    Campaign Veteran XD40-OD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Central WI
    Posts
    154

    FREE WISCONSIN CCW COURSE ONLINE !! Don't pay, unless it's for training !

    It would be great if this were a sticky

    http://www.mdgunsafety.com/

    It's through the Maryland Police, and meets WI requirements

    Don't pay, unless it's specifically for training!

    http://www.mdgunsafety.com/
    Poor Obama. All this time, he thought he had been placed in charge of the GovernMINT.

    Boys and girls call 911
    Men and Women call 1911

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Levittown, Pennsylvania, USA
    Posts
    771
    It is a sticky...

    Here

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    ABQ New Mexico
    Posts
    118
    Boy this whole idea is bogus.MD set this up for people to get one part of training to buy a gun.Read the small print at the bottom.It states this is just a part of the requirements to get a gun. Nothing about a requirement to CC. Nothing on the site is posted as a training for CC. If you live in MD and want to buy a gun this is fine.If you dont I cant see it being accepted anywhere because its not designed for CC at all. Why not just create forged cc licenses in wisconsin? Yout talking about ways to get around paying money.If your not willing to invest the time and money then I dont see why you should carry a weapon.My other thought is this is an open carry site.We should be promoting open carry and leave the cc to the cc sites online.

  4. #4
    Regular Member grinner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Pewaukee, WI
    Posts
    101
    I agree. I'm tired of all the talk of cc on this OPEN carry forum.

    But I have to disagree on the dislike for the free online training. I wasn't a fan of the training requirement in the first place. So why not take advantage of free and easy training that meets the requirement? I'm not anti-training. I'm just anti required training. So I'll do something cheap and easy to meet the requirement and continue to educate myself, as I have in the past, to suit my needs for carrying a gun. Two separate things in my book: voluntary training that I'll pay for, and required training that I'm happy to get for free.

  5. #5
    Regular Member paul@paul-fisher.com's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Chandler, AZ
    Posts
    4,047
    Quote Originally Posted by awnuts View Post
    Boy this whole idea is bogus.MD set this up for people to get one part of training to buy a gun.Read the small print at the bottom.It states this is just a part of the requirements to get a gun. Nothing about a requirement to CC. Nothing on the site is posted as a training for CC. If you live in MD and want to buy a gun this is fine.If you dont I cant see it being accepted anywhere because its not designed for CC at all. Why not just create forged cc licenses in wisconsin? Yout talking about ways to get around paying money.If your not willing to invest the time and money then I dont see why you should carry a weapon.My other thought is this is an open carry site.We should be promoting open carry and leave the cc to the cc sites online.
    Don't be ridiculous! I want training, I am just loathe to accept the state mandating training. It is an infringement on my rights. As for your statements that the MD course isn't for cc, no ****! MD is a may issue state, very few people have a concealed carry permit. This class is just for a MD resident to use a gun at a firing range or transport it outside their house, unloaded, encased. It is kinda like the IL FOID card. IL residents can't even buy ammunition without it.

    I do my gun carrying legally. I don't support permits of any kind. I will get a WI permit because I believe it will allow me to move the ball forward. I have other training I can send into to get my permit, however I will send the MD certificate because it is the minimum prescribed by law. It's to make a point to my legislators that the training requirement is RIDICULOUS. Once they realize it, hopefully they will remove it.

  6. #6
    Campaign Veteran XD40-OD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Central WI
    Posts
    154
    Quote Originally Posted by grinner View Post
    I agree. I'm tired of all the talk of cc on this OPEN carry forum.

    But I have to disagree on the dislike for the free online training. I wasn't a fan of the training requirement in the first place. So why not take advantage of free and easy training that meets the requirement? I'm not anti-training. I'm just anti required training. So I'll do something cheap and easy to meet the requirement and continue to educate myself, as I have in the past, to suit my needs for carrying a gun. Two separate things in my book: voluntary training that I'll pay for, and required training that I'm happy to get for free.
    I'm sure the board would rather the talk, than the potential to lose members

    your second point is mine exactly
    Poor Obama. All this time, he thought he had been placed in charge of the GovernMINT.

    Boys and girls call 911
    Men and Women call 1911

  7. #7
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Levittown, Pennsylvania, USA
    Posts
    771
    Quote Originally Posted by awnuts View Post
    Boy this whole idea is bogus.MD set this up for people to get one part of training to buy a gun.Read the small print at the bottom.It states this is just a part of the requirements to get a gun. Nothing about a requirement to CC. Nothing on the site is posted as a training for CC. If you live in MD and want to buy a gun this is fine.If you dont I cant see it being accepted anywhere because its not designed for CC at all. Why not just create forged cc licenses in wisconsin? Yout talking about ways to get around paying money.If your not willing to invest the time and money then I dont see why you should carry a weapon.My other thought is this is an open carry site.We should be promoting open carry and leave the cc to the cc sites online.
    NRA Basic Pistol has nothing to do with CC either...but most states accept that as training. What's the difference?

  8. #8
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    ABQ New Mexico
    Posts
    118
    Quote Originally Posted by paul@paul-fisher.com View Post
    Don't be ridiculous! I want training, I am just loathe to accept the state mandating training. It is an infringement on my rights. As for your statements that the MD course isn't for cc, no ****! MD is a may issue state, very few people have a concealed carry permit. This class is just for a MD resident to use a gun at a firing range or transport it outside their house, unloaded, encased. It is kinda like the IL FOID card. IL residents can't even buy ammunition without it.

    I do my gun carrying legally. I don't support permits of any kind. I will get a WI permit because I believe it will allow me to move the ball forward. I have other training I can send into to get my permit, however I will send the MD certificate because it is the minimum prescribed by law. It's to make a point to my legislators that the training requirement is RIDICULOUS. Once they realize it, hopefully they will remove it.
    Way I see it the state issues the license.A driving license is state issued.You dont think you should need one to drive? If the state issues a license it means theres normally a requirement to get it.Everyone keeps yelling about our right to have a gun as covered in the second ammendment. Yes it says we have the right to bear arms but it doesnt say where and when and thats where we got snookered.So the states moved in and decided where and when for us. I suggest reading at a cc site and get informed on the legalitys of carrying concealed.Its not all as clear cut as you make it seem. USCCA.com is a good place to start. As for the restrictions you feel such as why should i cover it up? then dont just keep open carrying and forget concealed. Open carry is less restrictive and easier to deal with but till we get acceptance its not going to work well. Concealed carry is not what this forum is about.And if you promote open then you should be striving to achieve the goal. Gee think of this, open carry you dont need a license and training.Which is what everyone is beefing about on concealed.Quit beefing and open carry problem solved.

  9. #9
    Campaign Veteran GLOCK21GB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Green Bay, Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    4,348
    Quote Originally Posted by awnuts View Post
    Boy this whole idea is bogus.MD set this up for people to get one part of training to buy a gun.Read the small print at the bottom.It states this is just a part of the requirements to get a gun. Nothing about a requirement to CC. Nothing on the site is posted as a training for CC. If you live in MD and want to buy a gun this is fine.If you dont I cant see it being accepted anywhere because its not designed for CC at all. Why not just create forged cc licenses in wisconsin? Yout talking about ways to get around paying money.If your not willing to invest the time and money then I dont see why you should carry a weapon.My other thought is this is an open carry site.We should be promoting open carry and leave the cc to the cc sites online.
    Hunters Safety has nothing to do with CC YET....IT'S GOOD TO GO FOR YOUR ccw PERMIT..
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

    Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

  10. #10
    Regular Member paul@paul-fisher.com's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Chandler, AZ
    Posts
    4,047
    Quote Originally Posted by awnuts View Post
    Way I see it the state issues the license.A driving license is state issued.You dont think you should need one to drive? If the state issues a license it means theres normally a requirement to get it.Everyone keeps yelling about our right to have a gun as covered in the second ammendment. Yes it says we have the right to bear arms but it doesnt say where and when and thats where we got snookered.So the states moved in and decided where and when for us. I suggest reading at a cc site and get informed on the legalitys of carrying concealed.Its not all as clear cut as you make it seem. USCCA.com is a good place to start. As for the restrictions you feel such as why should i cover it up? then dont just keep open carrying and forget concealed. Open carry is less restrictive and easier to deal with but till we get acceptance its not going to work well. Concealed carry is not what this forum is about.And if you promote open then you should be striving to achieve the goal. Gee think of this, open carry you dont need a license and training.Which is what everyone is beefing about on concealed.Quit beefing and open carry problem solved.
    Gee, thanks!!! Problem solved, why didn't I think of that?

    I plan on mostly open carrying. However, I will need the permit to open or conceal carry in the following places:

    1. In a government building.
    2. In a place that serves alcohol by the drink. No, I don't plan on going bar hopping but I do like going to Texas Roadhouse and I can't.
    3. Within 1000' of a school.
    4. In a car. This is still being debated but WI case law says that if it isn't plainly visible from the outside (basically sitting on your dash), it's concealed.
    5. In a state park.

    Why don't you read the law and until then shut the **** up!

    As for 'till we get acceptance', who the **** is 'we'? You live in New Mexico. I open carry most everywhere I go that is legal. I get ZERO issues around here and now that the 'carrying a gun is not DC' is law and there are consequences if a LEO harasses us, I expect less issues.
    Last edited by paul@paul-fisher.com; 07-09-2011 at 10:41 PM. Reason: Added more stuff.

  11. #11
    Regular Member paul@paul-fisher.com's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Chandler, AZ
    Posts
    4,047
    Quote Originally Posted by awnuts View Post
    Boy this whole idea is bogus.MD set this up for people to get one part of training to buy a gun.Read the small print at the bottom.It states this is just a part of the requirements to get a gun. Nothing about a requirement to CC. Nothing on the site is posted as a training for CC.
    Since you aren't reading the law yourself, here are the details as to what training is legal:

    175.60 (4) TRAINING REQUIREMENTS. (a) The proof of training
    requirement under sub. (7) (e) may be met by any of
    the following:
    1. A copy of a document, or an affidavit from an
    instructor or organization that conducted the course or
    program, that indicates the individual completed any of
    the following:
    a. The hunter education program established under s.
    29.591 or a substantially similar program that is established
    by another state, country, or province and that is
    recognized by the department of natural resources.
    ^WI Hunters safety doesn't cover concealed carry and mentions handguns once.^

    b. A firearms safety or training course that is conducted
    by a national or state organization that certifies
    firearms instructors.
    ^Hmmm... NRA First steps or Basic Pistol doesn't cover concealed carry.^

    c. A firearms safety or training course that is available
    to the public and is offered by a law enforcement
    agency
    or, if the course is taught by an instructor who is
    certified by a national or state organization that certifies
    firearms instructors or by the department, by a technical
    college, a college or a university, a private or public institution
    or organization, or a firearms training school.
    ^Gee, sounds like the MD state police course.^

    d. A firearms safety or training course that is offered
    to law enforcement officers or to owners and employees
    of licensed private detective and security agencies.
    ^WI doesn't allow concealed carry by security guards until SB93 comes into effect AND they get a permit.^

    e. A firearms safety or training course that is conducted
    by a firearms instructor who is certified by a
    national or state organization that certifies firearms
    instructors or who is certified by the department.
    ^No concealed training requirement here^

    2. Documentation that the individual completed military,
    law enforcement, or security training that gave the
    individual experience with firearms that is substantially
    equivalent to a course or program under subd. 1.
    ^Still no concealed training.^

    3. A current or expired license, or a photocopy of a
    current or expired license, that the individual holds or has
    held that indicates that the individual is licensed or has
    been licensed to carry a firearm in this state or in another
    state or in a county or municipality of this state or of
    another state unless the license has been revoked for
    cause.
    ^Gee, the 1st thing that has ANYTHING to do with concealed carry!^

    4. Documentation of completion of small arms training
    while serving in the U.S. armed forces, reserves, or
    national guard as demonstrated by an honorable discharge
    or general discharge under honorable conditions
    or a certificate of completion of basic training with a service
    record of successful completion of small arms training
    and certification.
    ^Know of very few military that conceal carry.^

    (b) 1. The department shall certify instructors for the
    purposes of par. (a) 1. c. and e. and shall maintain a list
    of instructors that it certifies. To be certified by the
    department as an instructor, a person must meet all of the
    following criteria:
    a. Be qualified under sub. (3) to carry a concealed
    weapon.
    b. Be able to demonstrate the ability and knowledge
    required for providing firearms safety and training.
    2. The department may not require firing live ammunition
    to meet the training requirements under par. (a).
    Last edited by paul@paul-fisher.com; 07-10-2011 at 07:41 AM. Reason: Fixed formatting.

  12. #12
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    ABQ New Mexico
    Posts
    118
    truthfully I dont give a rats @## about wisc. I do support open carry thats why I'm here. I also support cc at another website. As to WE its us,we as open carry users need to promote open carry to get the public acceptance WE need. The only reason I ever even been to wisc is because a great percentage of my family lives there.

    You read D. as to everyone in wisc?
    d. A firearms safety or training course that is offered
    to law enforcement officers or to owners and employees
    of licensed private detective and security agencies.

    MD is not offering that to law enforcement or owners of or employees of detective agencys.
    Damn you twist things to suit your needs.By your own words wisc doesnt fall under MD training.

  13. #13
    Regular Member HandyHamlet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Terra, Sol
    Posts
    2,779
    Hey Paul. It's about time someone from New Mexico set you straight. You obviously don't know what you are talking about.

    Quote Originally Posted by awnuts View Post
    Quit beefing and open carry problem solved.
    Golly gee whiz. Why didn't I think of that?

    Oh yah, something about the fact that I live in a maze of overlapping school zones... And CAN'T set foot off my property while open carrying without getting arrested.

    truthfully I dont give a rats @## about wisc.
    Me thinks the troll should troll his own state's forum. Instead of worrying about what goes on here. In my hardline opinion.

    "Don't interfere with anything in the Constitution. That must be maintained, for it is the only safeguard of our liberties."
    Abraham Lincoln

    "Some time ago, a bunch of lefties defied the law by dancing at the Jefferson Memorial, resulting in their arrests. Last week, a bunch of them pulled the same stunt and - using patented Lefist techniques - provoked the Park Police into having to use force to arrest them."
    Alexcabbie

  14. #14
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    ABQ New Mexico
    Posts
    118
    no trolling just amazed at what you didnt have a few months ago and wished you had and now you have and its still not good enough.

  15. #15
    Regular Member paul@paul-fisher.com's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Chandler, AZ
    Posts
    4,047
    Quote Originally Posted by awnuts View Post
    You read D. as to everyone in wisc?
    d. A firearms safety or training course that is offered
    to law enforcement officers or to owners and employees
    of licensed private detective and security agencies.

    MD is not offering that to law enforcement or owners of or employees of detective agencys.
    Damn you twist things to suit your needs.By your own words wisc doesnt fall under MD training.
    Hmmm..... I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt that you just are confused by the formatting. The comments are for the section above them, not below. I even highlighted the part. The comment I made was for 'c', not 'd'.
    Gee, sounds like the MD state police course.
    'd' comment is:
    WI doesn't allow concealed carry by security guards until SB93 comes into effect AND they get a permit.
    I will edit the original post to fix the format. It was putting a line between the portion I was commenting on and the commend and no line between the comment and the NEXT section.

    Back to the story. The reason this cc permit is oc related is that it is NOT just a cc permit, but it expands where I can oc as well.
    Last edited by paul@paul-fisher.com; 07-10-2011 at 07:44 AM.

  16. #16
    Regular Member paul@paul-fisher.com's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Chandler, AZ
    Posts
    4,047
    Quote Originally Posted by awnuts View Post
    truthfully I dont give a rats @## about wisc. I do support open carry thats why I'm here. I also support cc at another website. As to WE its us,we as open carry users need to promote open carry to get the public acceptance WE need. The only reason I ever even been to wisc is because a great percentage of my family lives there.
    That is why I do it most anytime I leave the house, where legal. I do it today without ANY required training or a permit. You started this discussion by saying we shouldn't use the MD training even if legal.

  17. #17
    Regular Member davegran's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Cassville Area -Twelve Miles From Anything, Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    1,565
    Quote Originally Posted by awnuts View Post
    no trolling just amazed at what you didnt have a few months ago and wished you had and now you have and its still not good enough.
    Perhaps you should spend less time on being amazed and spewing your sour grapes and more time concentrating on getting New Mexico's laws improved to the point where they are as good as Wisconsin's....
    Last edited by davegran; 07-10-2011 at 09:58 AM.
    Dave
    45ACP-For when you care enough to send the very best-
    Fight for "Stand Your Ground " legislation!

    WI DA Gerald R. Fox:
    "These so-called 'public safety' laws only put decent law-abiding citizens at a dangerous disadvantage when it comes to their personal safety, and I for one am glad that this decades-long era of defective thinking on gun issues is over..."

    Remember: Don't make old People mad. We don't like being old in the first place, so it doesn't take much to piss us off.

  18. #18
    Regular Member wild boar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    wisconsin
    Posts
    445

    Paul, a clarification please.

    PAUL IN POST #11 Item #2 FIREARMS IS USED TO DEFINE REQUIREMENTS, THEN IN NUMBER 4 SMALL ARMS IS USED. I'M QUALIFIED AS AN EXPERT WITH THE M16A1, NEVER HAD TO FIRE A PISTOL. AM I STILL COVERED? THANK YOU. boar out.
    The purpose of fighting is to win,
    there is no victory in defense.
    The sword is more important than the shield,
    and skill is more important than either.
    The final weapon is the brain,
    all else is supplemental.

  19. #19
    Regular Member MKEgal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    in front of my computer, WI
    Posts
    4,426
    Boar - as to what's covered, read the bill. (Link in line 1 of my sig.)
    IIRC, the training requirements are largely on pg. 8. (Yes, I've read it WAAAAY too many times.)

    3. A current or expired license, or a photocopy of a current or expired license, that the individual holds or has held that indicates that the individual is licensed or has been licensed to carry a firearm in this state or in another state or in a county or municipality of this state or of another state unless the license has been revoked for cause.
    ^Gee, the 1st thing that has ANYTHING to do with concealed carry!^
    What annoys me about that requirement is that I can use my PA permit as "proof of training" to get a WI permit, even though PA only requires a background check.

    Kinda like I'm annoyed by the requirement that WI residents have to get "training" (though the MDSP course barely is that), while residents from states that don't require training will be able to carry in WI just like I will (with my "MDSP training").

    Like Paul, I have several ways other than the MDSP course to get a permit, but am planning to use the MDSP certificate. Then I'll send in my other certs to be listed on the WI instructor page.

    Besides, how can the DOJ say with a straight face that a course which exactly meets the requirements stated in the law isn't acceptable for WI residents, while allowing MD residents who have had the exact same course to carry in WI? (If they can get through the rest of their state's red tape.)
    Quote Originally Posted by MLK, Jr
    The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort & convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge & controversy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MSG Laigaie
    Citizenship is a verb.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proverbs 27:12
    A prudent person foresees the danger ahead and takes precautions.
    The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proverbs 31:17
    She dresses herself with strength and makes her arms strong.

  20. #20
    Regular Member HandyHamlet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Terra, Sol
    Posts
    2,779
    Quote Originally Posted by awnuts View Post
    no trolling...
    Yet you refuse to address the conundrum your simplistic yet quaint view presents.
    "Don't interfere with anything in the Constitution. That must be maintained, for it is the only safeguard of our liberties."
    Abraham Lincoln

    "Some time ago, a bunch of lefties defied the law by dancing at the Jefferson Memorial, resulting in their arrests. Last week, a bunch of them pulled the same stunt and - using patented Lefist techniques - provoked the Park Police into having to use force to arrest them."
    Alexcabbie

  21. #21
    Regular Member wild boar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    wisconsin
    Posts
    445

    Thank you MKEGAL.

    Just had a problem with the two descriptions. boar out.
    The purpose of fighting is to win,
    there is no victory in defense.
    The sword is more important than the shield,
    and skill is more important than either.
    The final weapon is the brain,
    all else is supplemental.

  22. #22
    Regular Member wild boar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    wisconsin
    Posts
    445

    H h h..

    Quote Originally Posted by HandyHamlet View Post
    Yet you refuse to address the conundrum your simplistic yet quaint view presents.
    you and your literary ..abilitys are really something. Best LOL all day! boar out.

    ***
    The purpose of fighting is to win,
    there is no victory in defense.
    The sword is more important than the shield,
    and skill is more important than either.
    The final weapon is the brain,
    all else is supplemental.

  23. #23
    Regular Member davegran's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Cassville Area -Twelve Miles From Anything, Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    1,565
    Quote Originally Posted by MKEgal View Post
    ....
    What annoys me about that requirement is that I can use my PA permit as "proof of training" to get a WI permit, even though PA only requires a background check.

    Kinda like I'm annoyed by the requirement that WI residents have to get "training" (though the MDSP course barely is that), while residents from states that don't require training will be able to carry in WI just like I will (with my "MDSP training")....
    I am dismayed that there are people already bad-mouthing our new bill before the ink is even dry.... After all, the bill only reflects the making of a sausage that had to have two conflicting ingredients to satisfy two very loud voices,
    Hey! We want a bill with a training requirement!
    Hey! We want a bill with NO training requirement!
    This bill is old news now. It is what it is. Work with it, enjoy it, and get over it. We need to put the focus on getting Castle Doctrine and Stand Your Ground!
    Last edited by davegran; 07-10-2011 at 01:04 PM.
    Dave
    45ACP-For when you care enough to send the very best-
    Fight for "Stand Your Ground " legislation!

    WI DA Gerald R. Fox:
    "These so-called 'public safety' laws only put decent law-abiding citizens at a dangerous disadvantage when it comes to their personal safety, and I for one am glad that this decades-long era of defective thinking on gun issues is over..."

    Remember: Don't make old People mad. We don't like being old in the first place, so it doesn't take much to piss us off.

  24. #24
    Regular Member paul@paul-fisher.com's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Chandler, AZ
    Posts
    4,047
    Quote Originally Posted by davegran View Post
    I am dismayed that there are people already bad-mouthing our new bill before the ink is even dry.... After all, the bill only reflects the making of a sausage that had to have two conflicting ingredients to satisfy two very loud voices,
    LOL! I see your point, I am normally a 'glass half full' guy but the passage of this bill has made me sad, more like pissed. There was so much potential. I am working real hard on focusing on the good points.

    As MKEGal said, part of the frustration is being able to use as proof of training permits with no training requirement, like PA and IN and then being told by some that the MD training course might not be acceptable.

    As I've always said, I support as much training as possible, it's just the mandate that frosts me.

    I'm also impatient and don't want to wait 4 months.

    I am calmer today than yesterday and tomorrow I will like the bill a little more than today. I'll like it a whole lot when I get my permit and don't have to do the dance anymore.

    I'll try to be more positive

  25. #25
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    ABQ New Mexico
    Posts
    118
    Quote Originally Posted by davegran View Post
    Perhaps you should spend less time on being amazed and spewing your sour grapes and more time concentrating on getting New Mexico's laws improved to the point where they are as good as Wisconsin's....
    LOL New Mexicos gun laws are way better and have been long before open or cc got there. Again you folks finally get with the rest of the world and its not good enough. Its not what you like.Its not what you wanted. WAH!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •