• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

The Unbreakable Walking-Stick Umbrella (Le Parapluie Uncassable pour Self-Défense)

GuidoZ

Looks like esteban had posted it in another thread (related to "what else do you carry") and then decided to share it this way too. No other posts are off topic, so at most, it was a poor judgement choice instead of spam. :)

--
Peace. ~G

esteban

Looks like esteban had posted it in another thread (related to "what else do you carry") and then decided to share it this way too. No other posts are off topic, so at most, it was a poor judgement choice instead of spam. :)

--
Peace. ~G

That's right, my mistake. I wanted to share what I open carry in TX.
I don't like to type, but I can talk. I will keep it on topic and remember that TX is not a open carry state. I just like your website and are looking for forums to exercise my 2A right to carry. Thank you for moderating.

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
in case you want to bring an umbrella to a gunfight?......

"When the only tool you have" means you have only one tool. Have alternatives is not a bad idea.

But I do not buy
I don't like to type, but I can talk. I will keep it on topic and remember that TX is not a open carry state. I just like your website and are looking for forums to exercise my 2A right to carry. Thank you for moderating.
one little bit. If you wanted to talk about "open carrying an umbrella" because Texas does not let you OC a handgun, you would have said something about why you carry the bumbershoot, why you like that one more than all the others, and how PO'd you are that Txas still does not allow OC of firearms.

But NOOOOOOOOO, you just shill some product.

Around here our BS meters work just as well as our spam detectors. Go back and try again. This time make your story better, or at least more entertaining.

stay safe.

GuidoZ

No, it goes directly to a "products for sale" site. Spam.
If I was trying to help someone find the product I was talking about, I would also provide a direct link to information. I still stand behind my original thought - no other posts scream "spammer", and there is no way esteban would benefit from someone buying this product (unless esteban is the manufacturer or retailer, obviously, which I doubt), as there is no affiliate ID or anything of the sort. Couple that with the fact esteban replied (spammers rarely contribute anything but spam, and they certainly don't come back to defend themselves!) and I think this one can slide through.

--
Peace. ~G

ccwinstructor

Centurion
Thanks for posting. Sticks are effective self defense tools.

Thank you for posting. It looks like it could be a useful product for somewhere that it rains a good bit. I thought about getting one, but it would be a little out of place here in Arizona.