Thread: U s c c a

U s c c a

The United States Concealed Carry Association is based in Wisconsin and offers members a monthly magazine full of hints and tips for concealed carry, concealed carry product reviews, firearm reviews, and lots of good information shared on their forum. The Board of Directors reads like a who's - who in Nationally Recognized Firearm Instructors and the yearly dues are worth the price of the magazine. (Delivered by mail or online.)

Folks from all over the country contribute to the forum and topics never covered in the WCDO forum (hosted by Open Carry dot Org) are well covered in the USCCA forum.

Now that WI will join the ranks of "Shall Issue" states on November 1, 2011, topics dealing with senior citizen carry, rotund person carry, really skinny person carry, female carry in summer or winter, and special topics like concealed carry badges (BAD IDEA) are covered in depth. These topics, and similar topics, have never been addressed on this forum because to do so would cause the posting person to "admit in writing" to felony violation of the (about to be defunct) Wisconsin blanket prohibition against concealed carry by ordinary citizens.

I am not one to recommend a product or pay-to-play organization, but the USCCA is an exception. And, the contributors, authors, and forum posters have been carrying a concealed firearm for years or decades. This is experience that is lacking on Wisconsin Carry dot Org.

www.usconcealedcarry.com
    My cats support the Second Amendment. NRA Life Member, NRA Instructor: Pistol, Rifle, & Personal Protection - NRA Certified Range Safety Officer, Utah BCI Certified Concealed Firearm Permit Instructor.
    "Permission Slips" from Utah, Pennsylvania, Nevada, Arizona, and Florida. _ Verily, thou shalt not fiddle with thine firearm whilst in the bathroom stall, lest thine spouse seek condolences from thine friends.

I like Tim's reviews for weapons.

However, the way he goes about advertising is border line spammer.

I, in no way will endorse any of his websites. The way he goes about business is underhanded..

As a member of USCCA...

I can tell you that the magazine covers things that some members of OCDO would Deni needing. One topic comes to mind, the overwhelming demand on ones self to survive. This was taught to me in the army, and to date, I still live It. Good read! boar out
    The purpose of fighting is to win,
    there is no victory in defense.
    The sword is more important than the shield,
    and skill is more important than either.
    The final weapon is the brain,
    all else is supplemental.

The reads are great, but

Quote Originally Posted by VW_Factor View Post

I, in no way will endorse any of his websites. The way he goes about business is underhanded..
    ...him and his defense shield insurance, I' m not sure. I wrote the under writers of the policy, and they would not respond. All I asked is was there a policy in force. boar out.
    The purpose of fighting is to win,
    there is no victory in defense.
    The sword is more important than the shield,
    and skill is more important than either.
    The final weapon is the brain,
    all else is supplemental.

This...I spammed weekly from him....
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

If anything, I would suggest doing some research before signing on with Tim over there at USCCA. Its up to you if you'd like to get into that internet "pyramid scheme".

If anything, I would suggest doing some research before signing on with Tim over there at USCCA. Its up to you if you'd like to get into that internet "pyramid scheme".
    He put that Magazine out to get rich...it's mostly ADs ...
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Quote Originally Posted by the cat with the M4
    The United States Concealed Carry Association is based in Wisconsin... The Board of Directors reads like a who's - who in Nationally Recognized Firearm Instructors
    These topics, and similar topics, have never been addressed on this forum because to do so would cause the posting person to "admit in writing" to felony violation of the (about to be defunct) Wisconsin blanket prohibition against concealed carry by ordinary citizens.
    I'm a member, & while I find some articles well above my level of knowledge, experience, or interest, others are spot-on. I find it amusing that USCCA is based in the next-to-last state that didn't have cc, and www.guntotenmamas.com is based in the last.
    Aside from the writers' & members' disdain for OC (yes, even in the magazine), it's a good resource.

As for admitting to a felony, well, it's not a felony unless you're in a school zone,
    and of course since we're all law-abiding citizens any admission of carrying concealed would have to have been at our home, our business, or in another state, right?

I agree that Mr. Schmidt's marketing tactics are somewhat annoying and I have my doubts about his insurance, but the Magazine editors and forum moderators are the Real Deal and the articles are worth the price of admission, at least to me.
    My cats support the Second Amendment. NRA Life Member, NRA Instructor: Pistol, Rifle, & Personal Protection - NRA Certified Range Safety Officer, Utah BCI Certified Concealed Firearm Permit Instructor.
    "Permission Slips" from Utah, Pennsylvania, Nevada, Arizona, and Florida. _ Verily, thou shalt not fiddle with thine firearm whilst in the bathroom stall, lest thine spouse seek condolences from thine friends.