Thread: DUPLICATE copy of Wisconsin Hunter Safety

DUPLICATE copy of Wisconsin Hunter Safety

If you are old and senile like me, and took a Hunter Safety course years ago but have no idea what happened to it, here it is! A link to DNR to get a duplicate Certificate.

http://dnr.wi.gov/org/es/enforcement/safety/duplic.htm
    IF YOU WANT TO BURN OUR AMERICAN FLAG, PLEASE WRAP YOURSELF UP IN IT FIRST...

Good link. I was unable to use it several weeks ago because I had multiple DNR Customer #s. My Hunters Safety cert was on one and there were two others. They had to merge my records in order to make the online service available to me. A call to the DNR cleared it all up
    Last edited by oak1971; 07-11-2011 at 05:44 PM.
    In God I trust. Everyone else needs to keep your hands where I can see them.

I went to the online chat they provide and discovered they had my name spelled wrong. We got that corrected then I went to Gander Mtn. and explained to them that YES they can get me a duplicate, right there in the store! $2.75 and I have a duplicate in hand.
    IF YOU WANT TO BURN OUR AMERICAN FLAG, PLEASE WRAP YOURSELF UP IN IT FIRST...

I took Hunter's Safety back in 1968. When I needed a Hunter's Safety course to hunt in Colorado in 1985, I got a duplicate. Their record keeping is pretty amazing. I have the duplicate in my wallet now. Can't wait until 11/1/11.

Fast Ed

Hey... here's a thought....

If a Hunter Saftey Course qualifies for a permit.... (with absolutley nothing to due with carrying a sidearm)

Then....

The amendments change SB-93 to allow loaded vehicle carry,

And includes a boat as a "vehicle" then how about a "Coast Guard" (Federal Agency) Safe Boating Course Certificate....

Or even a Wisconsin State Drivers Liscense should cover it....

Ok, Sarcastic button off..

Outdoorsman1
    "On the Plains of Hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the Dawn of Victory, sat down to wait - and waiting, died."

George Cecil (18911970) American advertising copywriter

Outdoorsman1
    Member: Wisconsin Carry Inc.
    Member: Silver Lake Sportsmans Club
    Wisconsin C.C.W. License Holder
    Utah State Permit Holder.
    Arizona State Permit Holder.

Quote Originally Posted by Krusty View Post
    If you are old and senile like me, and took a Hunter Safety course years ago but have no idea what happened to it, here it is! A link to DNR to get a duplicate Certificate.

http://dnr.wi.gov/org/es/enforcement/safety/duplic.htm
    You can get your duplicate hunters safety card from Walmart gandermountain cabelas. Any where that sells licenses.