• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

DUPLICATE copy of Wisconsin Hunter Safety

oak1971

Good link. I was unable to use it several weeks ago because I had multiple DNR Customer #s. My Hunters Safety cert was on one and there were two others. They had to merge my records in order to make the online service available to me. A call to the DNR cleared it all up:banana:

Last edited:

Krusty

I went to the online chat they provide and discovered they had my name spelled wrong. We got that corrected then I went to Gander Mtn. and explained to them that YES they can get me a duplicate, right there in the store! $2.75 and I have a duplicate in hand.

Fast Ed

I took Hunter's Safety back in 1968. When I needed a Hunter's Safety course to hunt in Colorado in 1985, I got a duplicate. Their record keeping is pretty amazing. I have the duplicate in my wallet now. Can't wait until 11/1/11.

Fast Ed

Outdoorsman1

Hey... here's a thought....

If a Hunter Saftey Course qualifies for a permit.... (with absolutley nothing to due with carrying a sidearm)

Then....

The amendments change SB-93 to allow loaded vehicle carry,

And includes a boat as a "vehicle" then how about a "Coast Guard" (Federal Agency) Safe Boating Course Certificate....

Or even a Wisconsin State Drivers Liscense should cover it....

Ok, Sarcastic button off..

Outdoorsman1