• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Arizona technicalities?

badbass

Went in to a local Peter Piper Pizza to pick up an order and saw that they posted the correct no weapons sign next to their liquor license. The problem is their liquor license was expired by three months. I noticed they had their current license posted thirty feet away back by the pizza ovens. Would I be legal to CC in that pizza place? I have an Arizona CC permit and their up to date license had no anti weapon sign around it. Thanks.

Phoenix David

The law is entirely technicalities. If they are not in compliance with the law then they are not in compliance.

An expired license is just a piece of paper that means absolutely nothing.

We-the-People

The law is entirely technicalities. If they are not in compliance with the law then they are not in compliance.

An expired license is just a piece of paper that means absolutely nothing.

Or it could be worth 5-10 grand in legal expenses to go to trial and, hopefully, beat the rap on a "technicality".

Two questions:

1) Do you like your freedom?

2) Why would you give your money to a business that doesn't support your human right to self defense?

Historyman1942

We-The-People,

I couldn't agree more and I wouldn't spend a dime at a place like that. Funny us to from Oregon post on the Arizona forum so much haha, but then again I am in Tucson right now and spend a couple months out of the year here.

We-the-People

We-The-People,

I couldn't agree more and I wouldn't spend a dime at a place like that. Funny us to from Oregon post on the Arizona forum so much haha, but then again I am in Tucson right now and spend a couple months out of the year here.

Thanks,

I'm monitoring a couple of states, five actually. I'm in college and going through a divorce, when it's all said and done with I may relocate. Depending on how the divorce goes that could be for work or it could be for law school. I could probably go just about anywhere but my 2nnd amendment rights are important to me and so the limited number of states. If I hadn't gotten so hooked on OC I could probably add a few more but I've gotten spoiled with not getting poked, not destroying my vehicle seats, and knowing there's a significant deterrent factor (I've seen it work more than once in my own favor). Montana looks great but DAMN it gets cold there. AZ looks great but DAMN it gets HOT there....LOL But, having been in extreme cold weather and extreme heat environments, I'll take the heat. Plus I think I can pick up a nice chunk of desert for a decent price and park my airplane in the back yard.