• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Handgunlaw.us now updated to show the new WI Law

jpm84092

www.handgunlaw.us, the premier source of interstate CFP law, has been updated to show the effect of Governor Scott Walker signing SB-93 as ammended.

The folks there are pretty optimistic about what reciprocity agreements might be reached, but they do have appropriate disclaimers.

J

rcawdor57

Campaign Veteran
It's Going To Need Some Work But It Looks Fairly Good For Now...

They did get "Open Carry In A Vehicle" incorrect though. They state that you must have a license to open carry in a vehicle.

Not after 1NOV2011.

jpm84092

They did get "Open Carry In A Vehicle" incorrect though. They state that you must have a license to open carry in a vehicle.

Not after 1NOV2011.

I would cut them some slack. They only recently learned of the new law when I sent them copies of the Bill and of the FAQ documents issued by the DOJ. They did have a disclaimer that this was all new to them and asked folks to write to them with corrections or comments.

apjonas

www.handgunlaw.us, the premier source of interstate CFP law, has been updated to show the effect of Governor Scott Walker signing SB-93 as ammended.

The folks there are pretty optimistic about what reciprocity agreements might be reached, but they do have appropriate disclaimers.

J

Where? Wisconsin is as red as ever.