• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Time for some breakfast.

oak1971

Because I am incognito. My opinion.

I must have missed the Che Guevara shirt and beret.

che-guevara-communism-killed-tshirt.jpg

Last edited:

HandyHamlet

I have been to many events, however, I am not Kirk Douglas. I like to carry guns, sorry, I am not into swords. My opinion.

Boy I hope not! Can you say AWKWARD! 'Cause I'm hoping my sword will be into you after we share wonderfully caffeinated beverages together. I'd like to bring you a nice sun dress as a gift. I'm hoping size 1 isn't too big.

:cool:

Outdoorsman1

The cappucino was simply wonderful at Starbucks yesterday. My opinion.

So if you have been to a few meets already, you should know us by sight... did you recognize any of us at Starbucks yesterday.... I was there, you shold have said hello... incogneto od course...

Outdoorsman1

logables

Boy I hope not! Can you say AWKWARD! 'Cause I'm hoping my sword will be into you after we share wonderfully caffeinated beverages together. I'd like to bring you a nice sun dress as a gift. I'm hoping size 1 isn't too big.

:cool:

I also am looking forward to sharing caffeinated beverages with you. After seeing your picture on this forum, I will be able to recognize you. That would be nice of you to bring a sun dress as a gift, if nothing else, it could be used as a rag to wipe up any spilled wonderful caffeinated beverages. I can be quite awkward at times. Oh well, stuff happens sometimes.

HandyHamlet

Your opinion.

Here's a recent pic of me. I hope you burn it into your retina. As you can see I am a man of great appetite. Do you have a sister by chance? Another angry WAVE gal perhaps? Threes Company.

MV5BMTI4NzI2NDM1NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMDIxNDI2_V1_SX450_SY306_.jpg

logables

Your opinion.

Here's a recent pic of me. I hope you burn it into your retina. As you can see I am a man of great appetite. Do you have a sister by chance? Another angry WAVE gal perhaps? Threes Company.

MV5BMTI4NzI2NDM1NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMDIxNDI2_V1_SX450_SY306_.jpg

No anger here. Just waiting to get my conceal carry permit that I am entitled to under the wonderful cc bill that we in Wisconsin now have. You are no Frank Cannon. No resemblence at all from the picture of you on this forum taken at the Capitol. Yup, I do have a sister, way too old for you. I kind of liked that show called Threes Company.

XDFDE45

We were at Starbucks, incognito as usual. Much easier to collect valuable information that way, just like at Lizzys. WCI facebook page is pretty good also.
Okay so what were we wearing? Better yet what was I wearing? And for someone who supposedly "likes to carry guns" (your words) why is it that you don't when you are "supposedly" incognito at the events that we are at?

NakedOne

If you have been to many events, then how come no one knows who you are?

I too have been to a few events and yet i'm willing to bet only a few even noticed me or my wife. While a person wanting to be "incognito" would keep a low profile in person, it seems reasonable they'd do the same online.

My Opinion
NakedOne out
Pass me a cheeseburger

logables

anyone who knows me, knows i have throughout my life been on the recieving end of threats, harassment, intimidation, and what they call stalking (today). People have attacked my name, reputation, marriage, and business. to that end that is one of the primary reasons i carry a gun, and these adversaries know that. i am not in the mood to deal with yet another sick bastard, and for my own good will be innocent of instigation and retreat. warning being said as i leave: Logables stay the f***k away from me, and the places i got to, and people i associate with.

World Wide Web rhetoric is meaningless. I go to events published on this forum and the WCI facebook page and will continue to do so. Your tough talk is quite laughable. Maybe you need some ground meat with dairy product to calm yourself. My opinion.