Thread: Executive Action

Hazel Park, Michigan, USA

Executive Action

So I am watching FNC and these are a few quotes that were thrown out:

"Obama to unveil gun control reforms in near future"
    "White house says there is some sort of executive action that we will see very soon on this topic"

I am going searching on their web-site now to try and find the story. If anyone has any news to add to this that would be helpful. Any comments welcome!

No matter what is done, in whatever way, I am 100% against all Executive Actions, as they surpass our collective vote, and our voted in Representatives and Senators. I actually see this as a one step worse than legislating from the bench.

ETA: This isn't the story I saw a few minutes ago, but it is highly related.

Last edited by eastmeyers; 07-11-2011 at 03:10 PM.
    "Bam, I like saying bam when I cite something, in fact I think I shall do this from here on out, as long as I remember.
    Bam!" - eastmeyers

"Then said he to them, But now he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his sack: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one."
    Luke 22:36
    God Bless

Davisburg, Michigan, United States
    Obama isnt president, he is a king, he can do what he pleases. The peasnts arent willing to go to war, so we will lose. I think the .gov takes great pleasure in watching the country die slowly, as opposed to just putting her down quickly.

Florida, USA
    It's probably just "common sense" exec orders. Total "Assault weapons ban" you must turn it in by the end of the business day or it's the death penalty. You know, to protect poor Mexico. Hi cap mag ban, all mags over two rounds are not needed. No grandfathering in, a total ban with 20 years in jail for each mag possessed. Its needed to stimulate the BATFE's economy. Just little things like that I'm sure.

Battle Creek, Michigan, USA
    Those who expect to reap the benefits of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it. Thomas Paine

Oakland County, Michigan, USA
    This article also ref's the EA, and talks about a new rule for border state gun shops.