Thread: BOHICA: DoJ announces new gun reporting rules in SW states

, ,

BOHICA: DoJ announces new gun reporting rules in SW states

DoJ announces gun reporting requirements; Issa, Grassley respond

Late Monday, the Department of Justice announced that it will begin requiring gun dealers in four Southwest Border states to report multiple sales of semi-automatic rifles with detachable magazines.

If you believe you have received this e-mail in error, please e-mail me at with the words "Unsubscribe Examiner" in the subject line. I will remove your name immediately. Keep in mind the Seattle Gun Rights Examiner is also published on several gun lists. If you received GP via a list, you must contact that list's admin to unsubscribe.

Pleasant Grove, Utah, USA
    And the arrogance of yet another FEDERAL AGENCY whose existence is NOT supported by US Constitutional Law raises its ugly head!

Unbelievable! Even after Gunrunner exposed, a law to distract from their own illegal dealing’s that has supposedly killed good Americans, simply Unbelievable.

Quarryville, PA
    This is a simple, but stupid attempt to draw attention away from Operation Fast & Furious. The ATF wants the public to believe that all cartel weapons come from gun stores in just 4 states. Those gun shop must be making a ton of money selling those RPGs and full-autos. Man, I hope no one seriously believes this junk.
    "When seconds count between living or dying, the police are only minutes away."