Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Its Starting in Green Bay

Its Starting in Green Bay

Signs splattered on lots of street corners already in Green Bay from E2C (Equip 2 Conceal) out of Florida. NOT NRA approved.

Saw signs already Sunday hawking WI CCW training.

They state they have classes starting 7/16 here in town.
    Any one of you lily livered, flea bitten, bow legged varmints care to slap leather with me?

A.S.N.F.
    A Son NEVER Forgets

I'm so happy for you guys in WI. You all will have a great selection of classes to choose from. Hopefully some free ones.
    "When seconds count between living or dying, the police are only minutes away."

Quote Originally Posted by Da Po-lock View Post
    Signs splattered on lots of street corners already in Green Bay from E2C (Equip 2 Conceal) out of Florida. NOT NRA approved.

Boy aren't people going to be pissed when they find out it doesn't meet the requirements when the free MD online training will?
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Quote Originally Posted by logables View Post
    They sure do meet the requirements cause nobody knows what requirements are yet. It is such an awesome carry bill, training and permits forever. You wanna play, you gotta pay.
    It is not an awesome carry bill, it is a decent carry bill. Awesome would be able to carry when, where, and how I please.
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Gee look, its Trollables spouting more nonsense. What a shocker.

Yes, the carpetbaggers are here in force. May the devil take them all.
    In God I trust. Everyone else needs to keep your hands where I can see them.

Your interpretation will never be viable under the Walker administration. The so called constitutional carry is years and years away from ever happening in Wisconsin.
    So was concealed carry, and now its here. I bet your just fuming under the collar. The thing is trollables, people like us arent going anywhere. You? You'll find some other forum to take part in trolling for no other reason than to get yourself some attention for a little while.

Reported to the Administrator. Harassment and rude.
    Don't forget the Hurt Feelings Report. You will also need to fill out a requisition for a hug and a "blanky".
    In God I trust. Everyone else needs to keep your hands where I can see them.

Ouch

Quote Originally Posted by oak1971 View Post
    Don't forget the Hurt Feelings Report. You will also need to fill out a requisition for a hug and a "blanky".
    *snickers* That was pretty good
    A criminal can have a gun, so why can't I?

Member - Wisconsin Carry, Inc. http://www.wisconsincarry.org
    Member of West Bend Barton Sportsman's Club - http://www.wbbsc.com

I already filled one out, but thank you for the reminder. I did fill out a requisition for a conceal carry permit. Remember you have to pay to play. My opinion.
    Can you bring me one please? I didn't think they were actually available yet. And I am willing to pay for you to play my naughty little WAVE-ette kitty! Imagine what we can do with that grudge of yours. My HARDline FIB opinion. Naughty kitty. Down girl.
    "Don't interfere with anything in the Constitution. That must be maintained, for it is the only safeguard of our liberties."
    Abraham Lincoln

"Some time ago, a bunch of lefties defied the law by dancing at the Jefferson Memorial, resulting in their arrests. Last week, a bunch of them pulled the same stunt and - using patented Lefist techniques - provoked the Park Police into having to use force to arrest them."
    Alexcabbie

I already filled one out, but thank you for the reminder. I did fill out a requisition for a conceal carry permit. Remember you have to pay to play. My opinion.
    so tell me, where are you finding these "REQUISITION" forms for a concealed carry permit in Wisconsin ???? NOT AVAILABLE YET !!!! you ARE A TROLL !!!!! go ahead report me too, TROLL !!!!!
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Quote Originally Posted by lunchables
    They sure do meet the requirements cause nobody knows what requirements are yet.
    Haven't read the bill yet, have you Jeri? Or even any of the FAQ, for those who can't (or don't want to) wade through the actual bill & read the law themselves. (Safer than relying on what others tell you.)
    In my sig are links to the new law & 2 FAQs. The law is a PDF, so is searchable.
    For the purposes of this discussion, you want to read 175.60, which starts on pg. 7.
    Specifically 175.60 (4), which starts on pg. 8.
    The FL company could come under 175.60 (4)(a)(1)(b) if they're a state org that certifies instructors,
    or (e) if their instructors are certified by that state or national org.

It is such an awesome carry bill, training and permits forever. You wanna play, you gotta pay.
    You're a bit optomistic there, Jeri, thinking that WI citizens will put up with this for long, let alone "forever".
    This was one big step in the right direction. There will be more, and eventually we'll have our rights back.

As for "pay to play", this isn't a game. If you can't understand the moral, legal, & ethical implications of self-defense, you shouldn't carry. (You can, openly & freely, but you shouldn't. And if you do apply for a permit when the forms are available, you'd be lying, so even if they gave you a permit it could be revoked.)

did fill out a requisition for a conceal carry permit.
    Probably from one of those OOS outfits that won't meet WI standards... since there is no application yet. And there will never be a "requisition".
    Quote Originally Posted by MLK, Jr
    The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort & convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge & controversy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MSG Laigaie
    Citizenship is a verb.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proverbs 27:12
    A prudent person foresees the danger ahead and takes precautions.
    The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proverbs 31:17
    She dresses herself with strength and makes her arms strong.

I did fill out paperwork and I did report you. My opinion.
    who's paperwork?

Please expand, because you're not making any sense.
    Poor Obama. All this time, he thought he had been placed in charge of the GovernMINT.

Boys and girls call 911
    Men and Women call 1911

Cassville Area -Twelve Miles From Anything, Wisconsin, USA

Lightbulb How to translate nonsense to sense.

Quote Originally Posted by XD40-OD View Post
    who's paperwork?

Her posts make a lot more sense when they look like this:
    This message is hidden because logables is on your ignore list.
    Dave
    45ACP-For when you care enough to send the very best-
    Fight for "Stand Your Ground " legislation!

WI DA Gerald R. Fox:
    "These so-called 'public safety' laws only put decent law-abiding citizens at a dangerous disadvantage when it comes to their personal safety, and I for one am glad that this decades-long era of defective thinking on gun issues is over..."

Remember: Don't make old People mad. We don't like being old in the first place, so it doesn't take much to piss us off.

Regular Member oliverclotheshoff's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by XD40-OD View Post
    who's paperwork?

he made his own paperwork
    SCOTT

"When guns are outlawed only outlaws will have guns"

"When seconds count police are minutes away"

"Dialing 911 only takes seconds but waiting for help may take the rest of your life"

http://g2-elite.com/phpbb/index.php Shed Hunting

Aw it must be so terrible for you not to be able to just delete things you don't agree with. Like on the WAVE FaceBook page.

No dissenting opinions allowed there.

Don't you find the contrast here interesting? If the admins here acted as you do, you'd have been banned and all your posts deleted already.

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
    Aw it must be so terrible for you not to be able to just delete things you don't agree with. Like on the WAVE FaceBook page.

No dissenting opinions allowed there.

Don't you find the contrast here interesting? If the admins here acted as you do, you'd have been banned and all your posts deleted already.
    And you'd think that she could have came up with a respectable handle; but stupid is, as stupid does...Another libtard flamed by the light of the TRUTH
    Attachment 6268
    Bale da Hay

"Have you Spanked a leftist today; it's the Right thing to do!!!"

Within the gates before a man shall go,
    (Fully warily let him watch,)
    Full long let him look about him;
    For little he knows where a foe may lurk,
    And sit in the seats within.

Havamal (Bellows translation)

I find everything interesting, particularly our fabulous new conceal carry bill. My opinion.

My opinion, My opinion, My opinion, My opinion, My opinion WHAT are you 12 years old or something because you make absolutely no sense at all, I mean NONE !!! YOUR POST'S ARE 100% POINTLESS..... now your on IGNORE....GOOD BYE
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Equip 2 Conceal Recommend read the website

I would recommend you read the website more throughly for details on the class. You are correct that it is not NRA Certified but it does not have to be per Wisconsin Law. Equip 2 Conceal is a leading training school in the Country led by two NRA Training Counselors as well as over 40 NRA Instructors. They do not go out and teach classes without checking into requirements. The company have a high level of standards and an impeccable reputation. If you have questions contact them at www.e2c.us for further assistance.

Quote Originally Posted by Da Po-lock View Post

Quote Originally Posted by hammerheadfl View Post
    I would recommend you read the website more throughly for details on the class. You are correct that it is not NRA Certified but it does not have to be per Wisconsin Law. Equip 2 Conceal is a leading training school in the Country led by two NRA Training Counselors as well as over 40 NRA Instructors. They do not go out and teach classes without checking into requirements. The company have a high level of standards and an impeccable reputation. If you have questions contact them at www.e2c.us for further assistance.
    out of state training companies should stay out of state as there are PLENTY of qualified training companies & private trainers right here in Wisconsin... Out of state training vultures .. These "TRAINING COMPANIES" are doing nothing but stepping on toes. I know it's a free country, etc, etc, etc..
    Last edited by GLOCK21GB; 07-14-2011 at 07:41 PM.

Cassville Area -Twelve Miles From Anything, Wisconsin, USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Glock34 View Post
    out of state training companies should stay out of state as there are PLENTY of qualified training companies right here in Wisconsin... Out of state training vultures .. These "TRAINING COMPANIES" are doing nothing but stepping on toes. I know it's a free country, etc, etc, etc..
    It reminds me of Mississippi right after hurricane Katrina... all the fly-by-night roofers descending on the state to make a quick buck....
    Dave
    45ACP-For when you care enough to send the very best-
    Fight for "Stand Your Ground " legislation!

WI DA Gerald R. Fox:
    "These so-called 'public safety' laws only put decent law-abiding citizens at a dangerous disadvantage when it comes to their personal safety, and I for one am glad that this decades-long era of defective thinking on gun issues is over..."

Remember: Don't make old People mad. We don't like being old in the first place, so it doesn't take much to piss us off.

Quote Originally Posted by hammerheadfl View Post
    i would recommend you read the website more throughly for details on the class. You are correct that it is not nra certified but it does not have to be per wisconsin law. Equip 2 conceal is a leading training school in the country led by two nra training counselors as well as over 40 nra instructors. They do not go out and teach classes without checking into requirements. The company have a high level of standards and an impeccable reputation. If you have questions contact them at www.e2c.us for further assistance.
    go home leach! and take logables with ya!
    Last edited by qball54208; 07-14-2011 at 04:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by qball54208 View Post
    go home leach! and take logables with ya!

Only the desperate and uninformed would waste his/her hard earned money on a company, especially(E2C) from out of state!
    Me personally, I would drive from GB to Madison to Culvers for a Butter Burger! Gas: $60 Burger meal: $7 Coffee: $5 Satisfaction knowing that EVERY dollar spent will stay here, PRICELESS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by qball54208 View Post
    Only the desperate and uninformed would waste his/her hard earned money on a company, especially(E2C) from out of state!
    Me personally, I would drive from GB to Madison to Culvers for a Butter Burger! Gas: $60 Burger meal: $7 Coffee: $5 Satisfaction knowing that EVERY dollar spent will stay here, PRICELESS!!!
    ummmm, there is a Culvers in Green Bay i know, i know ...I got your point

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast