• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Its Starting in Green Bay

Da Po-lock

Signs splattered on lots of street corners already in Green Bay from E2C (Equip 2 Conceal) out of Florida. NOT NRA approved.

Saw signs already Sunday hawking WI CCW training.

They state they have classes starting 7/16 here in town.

thebigsd

Founder's Club Member
I'm so happy for you guys in WI. You all will have a great selection of classes to choose from. Hopefully some free ones.

protias

Signs splattered on lots of street corners already in Green Bay from E2C (Equip 2 Conceal) out of Florida. NOT NRA approved.

Saw signs already Sunday hawking WI CCW training.

They state they have classes starting 7/16 here in town.

Boy aren't people going to be pissed when they find out it doesn't meet the requirements when the free MD online training will?

logables

Boy aren't people going to be pissed when they find out it doesn't meet the requirements when the free MD online training will?

They sure do meet the requirements cause nobody knows what requirements are yet. It is such an awesome carry bill, training and permits forever. You wanna play, you gotta pay.

protias

They sure do meet the requirements cause nobody knows what requirements are yet. It is such an awesome carry bill, training and permits forever. You wanna play, you gotta pay.

It is not an awesome carry bill, it is a decent carry bill. Awesome would be able to carry when, where, and how I please.

oak1971

Gee look, its Trollables spouting more nonsense. What a shocker.

Yes, the carpetbaggers are here in force. May the devil take them all.

logables

It is not an awesome carry bill, it is a decent carry bill. Awesome would be able to carry when, where, and how I please.

Your interpretation will never be viable under the Walker administration. The so called constitutional carry is years and years away from ever happening in Wisconsin.

deadlifter

Your interpretation will never be viable under the Walker administration. The so called constitutional carry is years and years away from ever happening in Wisconsin.

So was concealed carry, and now its here. I bet your just fuming under the collar. The thing is trollables, people like us arent going anywhere. You? You'll find some other forum to take part in trolling for no other reason than to get yourself some attention for a little while.

logables

So was concealed carry, and now its here. I bet your just fuming under the collar. The thing is trollables, people like us arent going anywhere. You? You'll find some other forum to take part in trolling for no other reason than to get yourself some attention for a little while.

Reported to the Administrator. Harassment and rude.

logables

Don't forget the Hurt Feelings Report. You will also need to fill out a requisition for a hug and a "blanky".

I already filled one out, but thank you for the reminder. I did fill out a requisition for a conceal carry permit. Remember you have to pay to play. My opinion.

HandyHamlet

I already filled one out, but thank you for the reminder. I did fill out a requisition for a conceal carry permit. Remember you have to pay to play. My opinion.

Can you bring me one please? I didn't think they were actually available yet. And I am willing to pay for you to play my naughty little WAVE-ette kitty! Imagine what we can do with that grudge of yours. My HARDline FIB opinion. Naughty kitty. Down girl.

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran

so tell me, where are you finding these "REQUISITION" forms for a concealed carry permit in Wisconsin ???? NOT AVAILABLE YET !!!! you ARE A TROLL !!!!! go ahead report me too, TROLL !!!!!

MKEgal

lunchables said:
They sure do meet the requirements cause nobody knows what requirements are yet.
Haven't read the bill yet, have you Jeri? Or even any of the FAQ, for those who can't (or don't want to) wade through the actual bill & read the law themselves. (Safer than relying on what others tell you.)
In my sig are links to the new law & 2 FAQs. The law is a PDF, so is searchable.
For the purposes of this discussion, you want to read 175.60, which starts on pg. 7.
Specifically 175.60 (4), which starts on pg. 8.
The FL company could come under 175.60 (4)(a)(1)(b) if they're a state org that certifies instructors,
or (e) if their instructors are certified by that state or national org.

lunchables said:
It is such an awesome carry bill, training and permits forever. You wanna play, you gotta pay.
You're a bit optomistic there, Jeri, thinking that WI citizens will put up with this for long, let alone "forever".
This was one big step in the right direction. There will be more, and eventually we'll have our rights back.

As for "pay to play", this isn't a game. If you can't understand the moral, legal, & ethical implications of self-defense, you shouldn't carry. (You can, openly & freely, but you shouldn't. And if you do apply for a permit when the forms are available, you'd be lying, so even if they gave you a permit it could be revoked.)

lunchables said:
did fill out a requisition for a conceal carry permit.
Probably from one of those OOS outfits that won't meet WI standards... since there is no application yet. And there will never be a "requisition".

logables

so tell me, where are you finding these "REQUISITION" forms for a concealed carry permit in Wisconsin ???? NOT AVAILABLE YET !!!! you ARE A TROLL !!!!! go ahead report me too, TROLL !!!!!

I did fill out paperwork and I did report you. My opinion.

logables

Haven't read the bill yet, have you Jeri? Or even any of the FAQ, for those who can't (or don't want to) wade through the actual bill & read the law themselves. (Safer than relying on what others tell you.)
In my sig are links to the new law & 2 FAQs. The law is a PDF, so is searchable.
For the purposes of this discussion, you want to read 175.60, which starts on pg. 7.
Specifically 175.60 (4), which starts on pg. 8.
The FL company could come under 175.60 (4)(a)(1)(b) if they're a state org that certifies instructors,
or (e) if their instructors are certified by that state or national org.

You're a bit optomistic there, Jeri, thinking that WI citizens will put up with this for long, let alone "forever".
This was one big step in the right direction. There will be more, and eventually we'll have our rights back.

As for "pay to play", this isn't a game. If you can't understand the moral, legal, & ethical implications of self-defense, you shouldn't carry. (You can, openly & freely, but you shouldn't. And if you do apply for a permit when the forms are available, you'd be lying, so even if they gave you a permit it could be revoked.)

Probably from one of those OOS outfits that won't meet WI standards... since there is no application yet. And there will never be a "requisition".

Yes I will have my permit and no I will not be lying. It is pay to play. My opinion. Many different interpretations concerning pay to play. My opinion.