• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Its Starting in Green Bay

Archangel

Reported to the Administrator. Harassment and rude.
Aw it must be so terrible for you not to be able to just delete things you don't agree with. Like on the WAVE FaceBook page.

No dissenting opinions allowed there.

Don't you find the contrast here interesting? If the admins here acted as you do, you'd have been banned and all your posts deleted already.

logables

Aw it must be so terrible for you not to be able to just delete things you don't agree with. Like on the WAVE FaceBook page.

Don't you find the contrast here interesting? If the admins here acted as you do, you'd have been banned and all your posts deleted already.

I find everything interesting, particularly our fabulous new conceal carry bill. My opinion.

Lurchiron

And you'd think that she could have came up with a respectable handle; but stupid is, as stupid does...Another libtard flamed by the light of the TRUTH
View attachment 6268 :dude:

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
I find everything interesting, particularly our fabulous new conceal carry bill. My opinion.

My opinion, My opinion, My opinion, My opinion, My opinion WHAT are you 12 years old or something because you make absolutely no sense at all, I mean NONE !!! YOUR POST'S ARE 100% POINTLESS..... now your on IGNORE....GOOD BYE :)

hammerheadfl

Equip 2 Conceal Recommend read the website

I would recommend you read the website more throughly for details on the class. You are correct that it is not NRA Certified but it does not have to be per Wisconsin Law. Equip 2 Conceal is a leading training school in the Country led by two NRA Training Counselors as well as over 40 NRA Instructors. They do not go out and teach classes without checking into requirements. The company have a high level of standards and an impeccable reputation. If you have questions contact them at www.e2c.us for further assistance.

Signs splattered on lots of street corners already in Green Bay from E2C (Equip 2 Conceal) out of Florida. NOT NRA approved.

Saw signs already Sunday hawking WI CCW training.

They state they have classes starting 7/16 here in town.

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
I would recommend you read the website more throughly for details on the class. You are correct that it is not NRA Certified but it does not have to be per Wisconsin Law. Equip 2 Conceal is a leading training school in the Country led by two NRA Training Counselors as well as over 40 NRA Instructors. They do not go out and teach classes without checking into requirements. The company have a high level of standards and an impeccable reputation. If you have questions contact them at www.e2c.us for further assistance.

out of state training companies should stay out of state as there are PLENTY of qualified training companies & private trainers right here in Wisconsin... Out of state training vultures .. These "TRAINING COMPANIES" are doing nothing but stepping on toes. I know it's a free country, etc, etc, etc..

Last edited:

davegran

Cassville Area -Twelve Miles From Anything, Wiscon
out of state training companies should stay out of state as there are PLENTY of qualified training companies right here in Wisconsin... Out of state training vultures .. These "TRAINING COMPANIES" are doing nothing but stepping on toes. I know it's a free country, etc, etc, etc..
It reminds me of Mississippi right after hurricane Katrina... all the fly-by-night roofers descending on the state to make a quick buck.... :(

qball54208

i would recommend you read the website more throughly for details on the class. You are correct that it is not nra certified but it does not have to be per wisconsin law. Equip 2 conceal is a leading training school in the country led by two nra training counselors as well as over 40 nra instructors. They do not go out and teach classes without checking into requirements. The company have a high level of standards and an impeccable reputation. If you have questions contact them at www.e2c.us for further assistance.
go home leach! and take logables with ya!

Last edited:

qball54208

Only the desperate and uninformed would waste his/her hard earned money on a company, especially(E2C) from out of state!
Me personally, I would drive from GB to Madison to Culvers for a Butter Burger! Gas: $60 Burger meal: $7 Coffee: $5 Satisfaction knowing that EVERY dollar spent will stay here, PRICELESS!!!

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
Only the desperate and uninformed would waste his/her hard earned money on a company, especially(E2C) from out of state!
Me personally, I would drive from GB to Madison to Culvers for a Butter Burger! Gas: $60 Burger meal: $7 Coffee: $5 Satisfaction knowing that EVERY dollar spent will stay here, PRICELESS!!!

ummmm, there is a Culvers in Green Bay :) i know, i know ...I got your point :)

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
Hmmm...Road trips, guns, and cheeseburgers. Someone bake an apple pie, and we'll be having the makings of an American Tradition!!!

View attachment 6331View attachment 6332 View attachment 6333 View attachment 6334 &View attachment 6335

:cool:

sOMEONE SAY cHEESE bURGER ??????????? this is a Food Challange... a 4 pound beef patty, Half pound of Bacon, served on a GIANT Bun , with another Half pound of lettuce, Tomato, Cheese, all served on a Bed of French Fries...eat it all in under a half hour & your Money back ( 20.00 ) plus a T-Shirt & bragging rights.. Many have tried NO ONE has beaten the Doxenator yet... I was the very first to attempt it.... I failed ....I will eventually prevail :)

Yes that is a very yummy Bloody Mary on the Table :)

Last edited:

deadlifter

sOMEONE SAY cHEESE bURGER ??????????? this is a Food Challange... a 4 pound beef patty, Half pound of Bacon, served on a GIANT Bun , with another Half pound of lettuce, Tomato, Cheese, all served on a Bed of French Fries...eat it all in under a half hour & your Money back ( 20.00 ) plus a T-Shirt & bragging rights.. Many have tried NO ONE has beaten the Doxenator yet... I was the very first to attempt it.... I failed ....I will eventually prevail :)

Yes that is a very yummy Bloody Mary on the Table :)

Where is that?? Lets do it!!

Lurchiron

That's at Doxbee's in Seymour on Weds nights at the Burger bar they have..... 20.00

How bout this Weds ? meet ya there at 5:00 pm do the food challenge ???

I could do a Tues. or Thur.; strictly as a drink tester:dude: & herald...

My point is that it sounds like something Adam Richman of Man vs. Food might partake in,
thus providing media exposure to any fellow EATER's. Something to consider in the future...after all, Seymour is the Home of the Hamburger!!!

Line 'em up...lets eat http://www.travelchannel.com/TV_Shows/Man_V_Food

Lurch

Last edited:

davegran

Cassville Area -Twelve Miles From Anything, Wiscon
I just want some of this ..mmmmmmmmmmmmm a 76 oz steak Medium Rare with A1 then for desert the attractive Female
paperclip.png
Attached Thumbnails
:)
M-m-m; nice looking piece of meat....