• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Green Bay Taverns & Businesses that have stated they will NOT allow Legal CCW

Shotgun

Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
The owner of the Stadium view said that , Alcohol & guns do not mix & he is running a "FAMILY" establishment & as long as he owns it NO GUNS WILL EVER BE ALLOWED & if he finds people are sneaking them in he would consider a metal detector, yet he says he is ALL FOR THE 2nd Amendment..... really ???

What an unfortunate position he is taking. He's right that alcohol and guns don't mix, but does he realize that a licensee cannot consume alcohol while carrying in his establishment? Maybe that's his objection--- can't make a buck selling booze to his armed customers.

M

McX

What an unfortunate position he is taking. He's right that alcohol and guns don't mix, but does he realize that a licensee cannot consume alcohol while carrying in his establishment? Maybe that's his objection--- can't make a buck selling booze to his armed customers.

designated drivers and non-drinkers go to bars, they drink pricey sodas, and eat food that is available, and no one shucks them out the door.

oliverclotheshoff

2.00 is what you pay here is what that breaks down to a 22 oz glass filled with ice holds 13 oz of soda at a cost of .13 for the soda not including c02 cost which is very minimal

a 5 gallon box of syrup cost around 40.00
300 22oz glasses with ice per box
a glass of soda 2.00x300 glasses per box 600 charged
profit 600-40=560

Mlutz

2.00 is what you pay here is what that breaks down to a 22 oz glass filled with ice holds 13 oz of soda at a cost of .13 for the soda not including c02 cost which is very minimal

a 5 gallon box of syrup cost around 40.00
300 22oz glasses with ice per box
a glass of soda 2.00x300 glasses per box 600 charged
profit 600-40=560

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XcKBmdfpWs

:p

M

McX

it's just a damn shame; it's always presumptions; they presume a carrier will drink, they presume trouble will break out. i cant count the number of times i've read in the local paper about shootings outside a bar. and you know damn well they were carrying in, and the trouble started in the bar. trying to polish a turd to make it politically correct and appealing to the masses......well, sooner or later they will figure out it's just a turd.

protias

it's just a damn shame; it's always presumptions; they presume a carrier will drink, they presume trouble will break out. i cant count the number of times i've read in the local paper about shootings outside a bar. and you know damn well they were carrying in, and the trouble started in the bar. trying to polish a turd to make it politically correct and appealing to the masses......well, sooner or later they will figure out it's just a turd.

Yup, lawful people always cause problems. Just like when I'm enjoying a nice beverage at home and carrying. My firearms, nor myself, seems to be firing.

logables

I have been to both establishments mentioned at the start of this thread. With the large number of patrons they draw, the owners are certainly not worried about any decline in business. After all, it is their right to not allow firearms just as it is the right of people who are upset with this to stay out of these businesses. My opinion.

HandyHamlet

Not to change the subject...

LOOK! FIBS! Did you guys know Dennis DeYoung played Pontius Pilate in Jesus Christ Superstar (1993, Ted Neeley, Carl Anderson, Irene Cara)?

I have 200+ bars within the overlapping school zones in my immediate 1 mile area. I think there are bars IN the schools. On the schools. There are bars within bars. Honestly I've never seen so many bars in my life. What's wrong with you guys? Point is, if I need to entertain guests (my only reason to set foot in a bar) I'm sure I'll find one that wants my money.

M

McX

the more one examines it, the more hipocritical it gets; you drive to a bar, to drink, then drive home, but you shouldnt drink and drive. how many Harleys you see sitting outside bars.............all day long?

protias

Not to change the subject...

LOOK! FIBS! Did you guys know Dennis DeYoung played Pontius Pilate in Jesus Christ Superstar (1993, Ted Neeley, Carl Anderson, Irene Cara)?

I have 200+ bars within the overlapping school zones in my immediate 1 mile area. I think there are bars IN the schools. On the schools. There are bars within bars. Honestly I've never seen so many bars in my life. What's wrong with you guys? Point is, if I need to entertain guests (my only reason to set foot in a bar) I'm sure I'll find one that wants my money.

WI enjoys good beverages. What's wrong with that? :banana:

Lurchiron

the more one examines it, the more hipocritical it gets; you drive to a bar, to drink, then drive home, but you shouldnt drink and drive. how many Harleys you see sitting outside bars.............all day long?

That just proves Jap bikes can't hold their liquids...or their resale value :banana:!!!

HandyHamlet

That just proves Jap bikes can't hold their liquids...or their resale value :banana:!!!

Someone obviously has not been following the market.

:cool:

Never drink and ride.

DSC_8590a.jpg

M

McX

cold, man, cold...................anyway, following the logic these tavern owners are using, i once again raise the critical issue of guns drinking in bars. how many times have we seen falling down drunk guns, puking in the gutter, staggering around in public.we need to address the serious problem of drunken guns first!